PDA

View Full Version : Not seeing the Route 66 Content yet? Read this-

llDumptruckll
04-18-2019, 04:17 AM
Hi All,

Wanted to reach out with a solution for those of you that might not be seeing the Route 66 Content that became available on April 16th.

While most you probably got the mandatory update, some of you might not be getting the full Route 66 DLC package. Don’t fret, try this solution first.

This applies to people who have purchased the Season Pass or those of you that purchased the DLC separately.

If you load up the game, go to the Map and see the Route 66 icon, but no other pop ups for Route 66, you’re experiencing the bug.
If you click on the Route 66 icon and it says to purchase to play and you’ve already purchased it, you’re experiencing the bug.

Follow these steps to initiate the Route 66 Content.

Press the home button and exit the game.
Press X to Close Software, aka force quit the game.
Press the + button to enter the Trials Rising options.
Scroll down to the Software Update tab and select Via the Internet.
Press A to check for updates.
Intiate any pending updates.
Press the Home button again to return to the Switch Title Menu.
Launch Game

When you Start the Game and enter the Map, you should now see the pop ups for the Route 66 Content. Enjoy!

A Big Thanks to Rob F. from Instagram for the workaround.

Cheers,

-DT-

MarceloChuvisco
04-18-2019, 07:13 AM
I tried follow this, but it Doesnít working for me. Iím have the icon on the map, if i press X goes direct to eshop ( I have the gold edition, so I donít need to buy it ) and Iím already completed league 3.
Iím really like this game, but this situation is totally absurd. What should I do? Ask for for a refund?

llDumptruckll
04-18-2019, 08:14 AM
I tried follow this, but it Doesn’t working for me. I’m have the icon on the map, if i press X goes direct to eshop ( I have the gold edition, so I don’t need to buy it ) and I’m already completed league 3.
I’m really like this game, but this situation is totally absurd. What should I do? Ask for for a refund?

Try the steps with the bullet points. You have to manually check for an update. At the switch home menu, not in Trials Rising menus. Make sure you quit the game before checking for an update. Otherwise contact customer support.

MarceloChuvisco
04-19-2019, 06:10 AM
Yep, I followed the steps just like you wrote. And nothing... I tried to delete the game and install it again. And nothing.
Oh, and one more thing. Now the game title screen is totally black.
Whatís going on with this game?