PDA

View Full Version : None of the Assassin's Creed games will work on my PC. Crash on start up.

Chief_Budweiser
04-18-2019, 01:13 AM
I have 3 of the Assassin's Creed games on my PC and I cant get any of them to even start before they crash. Do I need to have an actual sound card to play them? I sent in a ticket and did everything they said to do but they still wont work.

PC Specs: GTX 1080 TI GPU, AMD Ryzen 7 1700x CPU, 16 GB of Ram. I DO NOT have an actual sound card in it though.

longjohn119
04-20-2019, 09:39 PM
Does your motherboard have built-in sound? Then that counts as a sound card ...... 3rd party sound cards are obsolete and not really necessary these days as CPUs have more than enough power to do sound effects unlike the old days when you needed hardware mixing and sound effects like the Creative Live and Audigy cards because CPUs were running at sub-gigahertz speeds

UbiMorning
05-02-2019, 09:39 PM
Hi Chief_Budweiser! Please update your ticket with a new copy of your MSINFO and dxdiag files (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/Details/kA030000000emSbCAI?name=how-to-submit-dxdiag-and-msinfo-files). Thank you!