PDA

View Full Version : PTS changes information

vrce--
04-17-2019, 02:36 PM
For those who are curious about the changes here is a link via reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/be620y/current_pts_talent_changes_i_found/

What is everyone's thoughts on these changes?

ArmyMedic75
04-17-2019, 02:53 PM
Im most pissed off abut the change to patience. Why the hell would you change it from 7 to 9? I have my build set up the way I want it and I can only get the defensive stats up to EXACTLY 7! So basically Massive you are telling me. "Screw playing the way you want to. We want to force you into a set playstyle"

TreFacTor
04-17-2019, 02:53 PM
So they're effectively screwing over PVE for PVP changes? I thought both were balanced differently???

(.)

elhefe_
04-17-2019, 02:55 PM
They can be balanced differently because stats are not pve/pvp specific, there's no separation possible.

NLxAROSA
04-17-2019, 02:55 PM
I thought both were balanced differently???

They are: PVP balance improved and PVE balance worsened. :P

ArmyMedic75
04-17-2019, 02:56 PM
So they're effectively screwing over PVE for PVP changes? I thought both were balanced differently???

(.)

Exactly! They wont be happy until they have this game like Division 1 was initially. ALL the good gear being gated behind a forced pvp wall.

Syncope-83
04-17-2019, 02:56 PM
Wrong place to discuss it dude. Dedicated PTS general discussion - https://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/2067-General-Discussion

ArmyMedic75
04-17-2019, 02:58 PM
Wrong place to discuss it dude. Dedicated PTS general discussion - https://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/2067-General-Discussion

Did you ever think he was discussing it to allow others who dont feel like going over to the PTS forums to see what is going on?

JHazza007
04-17-2019, 03:03 PM
I'm glad I've stopped playing for a bit. This would be the second major shakeup in a month, do they not get that rendering builds twice in a month is extremely frustrating? I get there needs to be balance changes, to mix things up and keep them fresh, but twice in the first month, really?

Silver__Eagle
04-17-2019, 04:10 PM
ubisoft design idea.... *** your game, fix your pvp we need those fkking twitch and youtube vids bro. free advertising. forget about a good game, forget about pve push people in your pvp.. those youtubers need flesh to gank and create awesome content for there channel.. but they cant because nobody plays dz..... destroyy those meta builds NOWWW

massive: but but ubi, pve will suffer allot.
ubi: I DONT CAREEE (ears steaming, fire breathing, desk slamming).. DO IT!

what is up with these developers that get such hard ons for youtubers and ganking their own product....... this is litterally destiny 2 all over again.

NORTHBOERN
04-17-2019, 04:22 PM
Why would patience be changed? It was pointless in pvp, so this was a pve change, because it made the most effective cover based tank talent we could use. This sets us up to be even more stacked into dps for pve. You still die if youre caught in the open, so patience or not, it wont matter, you wont be anything but a non recoverable glass cannon. Now the wacka mole game get even more slow. But its just another change i guess.

Diedel443
04-17-2019, 04:26 PM
They are: PVP balance improved and PVE balance worsened. :P

Can't get GS 500 consistently in the LZ, so let's hand out 515 in the DZ, what could go wrong with that ?

Sty.x_
04-23-2019, 02:08 AM
DZ loot 515 is fine for me
but
i bought this game as a pve title. So go give if us at least the gs we have, in Hard mode give up to 505, in challenging up to 510, and in heroic/raid up to 515.
and stop the purple loot in hard+ its not even worth deconstructing. only if it would be possible to recalibrate talents from purple loot to yellow.which is not

i think the nerfs are too hard... instead of changing requirements from 7 to 9 or 7 to 11 change it to 8 and 10. which is still very high.
Have not found much about weapontalentchanges yet.. will they still all run around with optimist?