PDA

View Full Version : Nerfs are not Good (Same old massive logic)

zXCpt.PriceXz
04-17-2019, 01:32 PM
I see many talents getting nerfs and requirement has been raised considerably. This is what I never liked about massive for the name of balance they nerf everything.

If this goes to live servers..Consider me quitting this game.

Thank you.

xcel30
04-17-2019, 02:20 PM
They said they would buff defensive talents, only one that i heard being better is the 70% armor recovery one but that one will require a large amount of blue points

Cowboy_of_Eld
04-17-2019, 02:21 PM
Giving a lot and then take away is always been a very bad strategy... better give a little and then increase... but as they say... history explain us the present... and they did the same on D1...

eXIDtv
04-17-2019, 02:59 PM
To me this just feels like a Division 1 knee jerk nerfing all over again. While i am not going to freak out and act like a manchild (like some people do) i will approach every new patch and content introduced by Massive now with extreme skepticism. Before the two first patches i was looking forward to the next patch that has now radically changed.

Lyon-CZ
04-17-2019, 03:02 PM
They will kill this game faster than Division 1. UbiSoft is improving their skills!

NOTr083r73h
04-17-2019, 03:05 PM
God forbid we can do proper damage in the game. I've farmed for almost a month to get a god rolled damage to elites, PvE build. If these changes makes it to the live servers, I have to start all over. Not good timing, consider the first raid is just around the corner. This feels like the first game all over.

krfloll
04-17-2019, 03:33 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/be7qff/there_is_more_than_just_they_nerfing_all_dps_on/

We should wait until the NPC health changes hit the PTS before we can really say one way or another