PDA

View Full Version : receiving no Lootcrates anymore

Perry_2493
04-16-2019, 10:55 PM
1. A short description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.
No Error Code.
After leveling up i get that pop-up which tells me i got a lootcrate (at the moment some easter-lootcrate).
When switching to my "Crate-Inventory" i don't have any crates to open

2. When the issue started to occur and what you were doing when it first started. Some things to consider would be if the issue started after a cut scene, after an update, during a specific part of the game.
Problem occured first time when i was around level80, which was like 1,5month ago.
The Problem still persist, even after downloading/installing all patches

3. Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encounter this issue.
Yes! Just get 10k XP to level up...

4. Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps in this post as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know if you’ve completed these steps prior to creating your post.
None of the listet steps was helpful

5. Any screenshots or video of the issue, if possible. Please upload these to a hosting site, such as Imgur or YouTube.
I don't have a video of it, since im not able to capture video on my switch

6. If you’ve reached out to Ubisoft Support through our ticketing system, please include your support ticket reference number as well.
No Ticket at the moment - should i open one?
I only wrote in another thread about that issue - it was in Technical Support >> PC i thought it might be OK to open this issue here since its occuring on Switch too

Any help, or at least any sign of acknowledgement of this problem would be really appreciated!

BR, Perry

Ubi-Redbeard
04-25-2019, 02:59 PM
Hey,

This issue has been reported and is under investigation.

I will pass your post on to the team!