PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Add the "co-op MP" (2 to 4 players for 1 faction as in 1404 & 2070)

TiCyrillou
04-16-2019, 02:40 PM
I would REALLY appreciate, I would LOVE to be able to drive my faction with my wife, as we're used to do in Anno 1404. It would be such a wonderful feature in this Anno too. Being able to play with up to 3 friends for the SAME FACTION. As it was possible to do in Anno 1404 and Anno 2070.

Thanks a lot for reading this and taking this thread with the deserved attention.
Darūk.

sorakaownz
04-18-2019, 09:17 AM
When is the Coop available? My Friends will buy it when we can play together one fraction like in Anno 1404.

Humility925
04-19-2019, 05:05 AM
I think there will be Multiplayer upgrade but not sure when that be for Multiplayer, One of from Ubisoft said patch might be on 4-25-19 but not sure it's for normal game play or along with multiplayer, but not sure co-op but I think you could play with your wife and to other your friend thought multiplayer possible, but based on other had issues with online, it's kind of trouble right now, I can't test out because my ping is bad here.

Jinkha5
04-19-2019, 01:49 PM
It was mentioned a couple of times already that Coop will be released later as an update for everyone. They just cant tell the exact date yet, since they are fixing bugs, working on the DLC and other stuff. So just keep an eye on the Union and you will know it as soon as it gets released.

for example in this article: https://www.anno-union.com/en/a-glimpse-of-the-future/

Co-Op Mode

You asked for it, and we listened: Anno 1800 will receive a free co-op mode in a future update, allowing you to team up with your friends to take shared control of a single empire as it evolves throughout the industrial revolution