PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Missing decor?

Andromeda_2205
04-16-2019, 11:59 AM
I recall in the Open beta when building plaza's there was a white tile you could place down. It fit in with Plaza parts and looked like a marble/white stone floor/path and looked better than mixing dirt paths from Tier 1 decor with plaza's from Tier 4 and 5. But I noticed it's now gone since the open beta?

Whats happened to it? Is it a bug? Because the Plaza decor looks a bit weird without these white floor tiles to seemlessly marry them together.

YOUY0U
04-16-2019, 07:32 PM
agree missing plaza floor

Andromeda_2205
04-16-2019, 07:45 PM
There's a Mosaic floor which you can get from the Exhibition centre. Though tbh you get these rewards in such a low amount, randomly and after waiting 20-30-40 minuets that using them dosn't seem worthwhile because of how long it takes to acumulate them. I hope the plaza floor hasn't been scrapped in favour of the Mosaic floor. :(

Gradyowens12
04-25-2019, 03:54 PM
I thought that there was something missing! I knew that I was very unhappy that there wasn't a plaza in the full game and kept hoping that one would come along with the subsequent tiers. But now that I remember, we did have a plaza tile in the closed beta! I would very much enjoy getting that tile back!