PDA

View Full Version : Can't transfer political prisoner / Quest not resumable

MrCrackDonut
04-15-2019, 09:13 PM
Hello,
I'm stuck in the campaign because I can't continue the main quest where I have to hand over the prisoner to Eli or Archibald. I brought them to both lighthouses but nothing happens, even if I click on the lighthouses or drag and drop the prisoner on them. Restarting the game, throwing the prisoner over bord and collecting them doesn't work. I'm asking for help, please. I don't want to restart the campaign with over 2000 citizen :(

Screenshot:
https://i.imgur.com/BQuAjqA.jpg

Ubi-Swaggins
04-16-2019, 08:50 AM
Hey there,

What is the specific quest that you are having issues with? Specifically the name of the quest.

MrCrackDonut
04-16-2019, 10:15 AM
Hey there,

What is the specific quest that you are having issues with? Specifically the name of the quest.

"None of Your Business" and "Court of Appeal"

Ubi-Swaggins
04-16-2019, 11:49 AM
Thank you, do you have any images or videos of this in action?

Cheers

MrCrackDonut
04-16-2019, 12:56 PM

Cheers

Here is a screenshot of my ship in the port of the prison with prisoners on bord and the two quests on the left side (it's in german but clear to see):

https://i.imgur.com/BQuAjqA.jpg

MrCrackDonut
04-16-2019, 02:29 PM

Cheers

So, the only solution I found so far is to load an older save game from before I opened the envelope. I don't like that but seems like I have no other choice :(

Cougar_ZERO-TWO
04-19-2019, 03:30 PM
My prisoners have disappeared and I cannot hand them in at the Archibald lighthouse, what now? Stuck on the campaign and going back in saves would set back my progress :(

Humility925
04-19-2019, 06:21 PM
Try sail far away from island, then go back to main warehouse dock of their (not player, a.i Archibald) as close as you can as had your ship touch to dock and wait for few second. I had little issues before and it's work for me when sail away, away from island then come back closer to docks as touch docks.