PDA

View Full Version : I Found a Max Complexity Glitch In The Editor (Major Must Read)

SaneThe Legend
04-15-2019, 08:00 PM
Thanks For Fixing everything else by the way ! But this is major, Cause the Complexity Bar Show How Much stuff you can place in the editor, but it's broken, cause sometimes it just the bar goes empty, I made a Huge map skillgame and ran out of space at half bar, then gave me a track file limit and i was still able to place lots more objects but it won't Let me save, so match your file size limit to the complexity bar so we know how much is how much, Instead of putting multiple restrictions to F our projects over, This is the last major bug needs to be fixed asap ! in second patch, test it for yourself it pretty bad ! Also Instructions For SkillGame Too Option is missing, Also Like in fusion let us code our button inputs in the description box like %lstick% %button_a% %rstick_click% etc. < Those button / sticks inputs codes show icons for buttons on controllers & sticks, it also worked on cross platform how button commands were displayed ! So It helps always thanks in advance ! :cool: Sane Out !

UbiCosmos
04-16-2019, 12:00 AM
Hello SaneThe Legend,

Thanks for reporting this to us. I am going to move this to the Support Forums, so our Support Team can investigate this further.

UbiMatcha
04-18-2019, 11:40 AM
Thanks for the assist UbiCosmos!

SaneThe Legend, are you able to provide some screenshots/videos at all?
Thanks!

SaneThe Legend
04-23-2019, 08:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mROdumUCngo&t=644s At The end of the video, my max bar, is empty than goes to half again but it's red full ? Also Again this is xbox one, But for maybe all platforms is skillgame instructions are missing, And testing this for PS4 and xbox one, any favorites with large amount of tools card groups tends to spawn miles away instead of right by you, in fusion this was working fine ! Also the portal tool by default should not be locked to driving line since i use this tool for my first person skillgames a CP's or respawn points or 3D portals and lastly ninja track central leaderboards are bugged out + plants and trees placing to many of them to create realism even setting them no contact response or decoration only still creates a wave of lagg which was not in fusion at all, please fix those issues, on ninja's this makes ninja's unplayable, both me and builders alike witnessed those bugs and greatly kinda impact the editor and creators ! Thanks In Advance !

SaneThe Legend
04-23-2019, 08:54 PM
Also effects like snow is 2D only no option for 3D placement, which is bad because in fusion there was a option, like even creating a effect that can be resized like a cube or sphere with yxz sizing to like decals, Also Private MP doesn't have a timer or faults counters which should be there thanks ! Trying my hardest to make your editor amazing for all users !