PDA

View Full Version : Can't access Route 66

JolanXBL
04-15-2019, 03:55 PM
Click on the icon, has press X to buy. But I already have bought it and it's already installed. It also says I need to complete Asian novice to unlock, but I've already got Asian Pro unlocked which would mean that I already have novice done so how do I access this?

addz_ssdd_007
04-15-2019, 04:50 PM
It comes out tomorrow

Ubi-Raziel
04-17-2019, 01:36 PM
Hey! The content was actually released yesterday so all Expansion Pass owners should have access to it now.

Can you please confirm if you're still unable to access the content?

When you look at Route Sixty Six in the in-game store, does it have a price, or does it say installed?

JolanXBL
04-17-2019, 06:50 PM
Route 66 still says Buy on my world map, selecting it gives me PlayStation store listing but it says purchased, and then highlighting that entry for the overview says installed.

When I select details on the map, it tells me to complete Asian novice class to unlock, then gives me either the options to buy or close.
How do I know which classes I have completed? I have access up to R.A.C.E.

My Asian novice tracks are gold with 1 platinum, and there is a Contract available on the first Stadium track.

I just did the contract, got gold, and the root is still locked. And of course, accessing the PlayStation Store does not load anything, which always happens about 5 minutes after loading the system.

Ubi-Raziel
04-18-2019, 12:25 PM
Route 66 still says Buy on my world map, selecting it gives me PlayStation store listing but it says purchased, and then highlighting that entry for the overview says installed.

When I select details on the map, it tells me to complete Asian novice class to unlock, then gives me either the options to buy or close.
How do I know which classes I have completed? I have access up to R.A.C.E.

My Asian novice tracks are gold with 1 platinum, and there is a Contract available on the first Stadium track.

I just did the contract, got gold, and the root is still locked. And of course, accessing the PlayStation Store does not load anything, which always happens about 5 minutes after loading the system.

Thank you for more information.

The DLC is supposed to become available after completing League 3 (Asian Novice - Siberian Learnings). Have you completed the final for Asian Novice, Euro Starter Cup and American Rookies?

You could also try -

Restore licenses: https://support.playstation.com/s/article/PS4-Trouble-With-Downloadable-Content?language=en_US

Rebuild database: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/system---hardware/power---system-stability/safe-mode-on-playstation-4/

I hope that helps!

BFHobbes
04-18-2019, 10:05 PM
I'm unlocked up to Pro Tour A league
I tried redoing the Stadium Final for the Asian Novice League(Siberian Learnings?) but still doesn't work

Basically I see the Route66 Icon on the world map. Selecting it takes me to Store page which shows I have expansion pass as purchased.

I've Restored my licenses, rebuilt my database and decactivated/reactivated my PS4 as my primary PS

Ubi-Raziel
04-19-2019, 08:10 AM
I'm unlocked up to Pro Tour A league
I tried redoing the Stadium Final for the Asian Novice League(Siberian Learnings?) but still doesn't work

Basically I see the Route66 Icon on the world map. Selecting it takes me to Store page which shows I have expansion pass as purchased.

I've Restored my licenses, rebuilt my database and decactivated/reactivated my PS4 as my primary PS

Thank you for this extra information.

Would it be possible to create a short video showing your map, the available tracks, Route 66 showing on the map and it taking you to the store page? With a video we're able to provide our dev team with clear reproduction steps.

BFHobbes
04-19-2019, 09:24 AM
I actually managed to figure out it just after I took this video showing the problem.

https://youtu.be/dQY0Y8-IvUE

As you can see, the game takes you to the store page for the 'expansion pass' which doesn't have a download option.

After I took the video I managed to find the section for playstation store items ( Pull down on the trials rising icon at the ps4 home screen ). There the playstation store items listed a specific "Route 66" item which I was able to select and download. For some reason the playstation doesn't give access to that option in the Library or pressing options on the Trials icon. Anyway I seem to be good now thankyou.
Hopefully my clumsy explanation of where to find the store items will help someone else having the same issue.

Ubi-Raziel
04-19-2019, 03:22 PM
I actually managed to figure out it just after I took this video showing the problem.

https://youtu.be/dQY0Y8-IvUE

As you can see, the game takes you to the store page for the 'expansion pass' which doesn't have a download option.

After I took the video I managed to find the section for playstation store items ( Pull down on the trials rising icon at the ps4 home screen ). There the playstation store items listed a specific "Route 66" item which I was able to select and download. For some reason the playstation doesn't give access to that option in the Library or pressing options on the Trials icon. Anyway I seem to be good now thankyou.
Hopefully my clumsy explanation of where to find the store items will help someone else having the same issue.

I'm very glad to hear this is sorted now, thank you for getting back to me.

Other players can view this post and hopefully it helps those who experience the same issue.