PDA

View Full Version : Master's Degree not unlocking!

Rileymesh
04-15-2019, 01:32 PM
Hi, I completed the requirements for the Master's Degree but the achievement isn't popping. I've checked -- it's definitely showing that I've got A+ on all 12 University of Trials tracks. And all of those times have been posted to the leaderboards.

I did get the last A+ offline so I originally thought that it was a syncing issue. However it's been over 72 hours and nothing's happened. Also, I did the track again while online and got A+ and a better time, but it still didn't trigger anything. I've tried this with a number of the other University of Trials tracks and that hasn't worked either. The odd thing is though that it's
not even showing as 100% or "Unlocking " on my console.

I got another achievement on Tirals Rising today, hoping this would trigger the Master's Degree, but it hasn't.

I don't know if it's relevant, but the leaderboards for University of Trails tracks 1, 2, 3, 4 and 12 are showing I've reached grade A+, but tracks 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 show I've achieved platinum medal. The track select icons are showing A+ though, and when you look at the University of Trials icon on the map, it shows I have a full grid of A+ grades.

Anyone have any ideas? Does the new Route 66 DLC include a new University of Trials track which is skewing this achievement for me now?

Cheers,
Rileymesh

Rileymesh
04-23-2019, 03:19 PM
It's still not unlocked yet I've met all the criteria. Can anyone help, please?

Ubi-Redbeard
04-25-2019, 02:53 PM
Hey,

Sorry to hear this is not unlocked.

I've passed this on to the team for investigation.

Rileymesh
06-03-2019, 10:58 AM
Hi Ubi-Redbeard, is there any update with this? Am I the only one suffering from it? Thanks in anticipation for your help.

Rileymesh
07-08-2019, 05:35 PM
Hi Ubi-Redbeard. Is there any update with this? It's still not unlocking for me. After each update is released I've been going back into the University of Trials section and re-doing a track in a hope to trigger it, but nothing's happening. Not even when I manage to improve one of my times. Any reassurance that the issue is being investigated would be greatly appreciated, cheers.

Rileymesh
10-07-2019, 01:33 PM
Hi, is there any update with this, please? I appreciate it might not be top of the list of things to fix and everyone must be very busy, but I'd really appreciate a response, whether that's a reassurance it's being looked into or a suggestion for how I might be able to trigger the unlock. Many thanks.

FrequentForager
10-07-2019, 03:56 PM
I mentioned this in a thread in the main section, but try the ubi club. I accidentally found it in the ubi club as an award that had to be clicked on before it gives you the hat. Hope that helps

Rileymesh
10-09-2019, 08:08 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. It didn't work though, unfortunately. The award was showing as unlocked there and it let me get the graduation hat, but when I did, it didn't trigger the achievement. All it did was crash my game when I returned to it, and then when I restarted it, a whole bunch of progression notifications kept coming up, like unlocking Sponsors, Ninja, and other difficulty levels, etc. :( I think I'm going to have to back my save it, delete it from the cloud, then run through from the beginning again!

FrequentForager
10-09-2019, 09:04 PM
Sorry it didn't help out. .. I had that happen before, where it ran thru all the progress. Things were fine after it went thru all of that though, no having to redo anything. I'm on the Switch tho, so things may be different for you.

Rileymesh
11-08-2019, 06:37 PM
Bump.

It's been 7 months since this was passed to the team for investigation and since I last heard from anyone about this. The achievement still hasn't unlocked yet. Is it still being looked into?

Ubi-Keo
11-12-2019, 01:35 PM
Sorry for the late response.

I have looked into this for you and it seems that the dev team were unable to reproduce the issue with 'Master's Degree' achievement.

Other players have also successfully unlocked the achievement.

If you would like the team to investigate this further then please submit a support ticket (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/Cases/new) and provide a video showing you've completed the achievement requirements and that it has not unlocked.