PDA

View Full Version : Voice chat needs push to hotkey/can i turn off shadows?

Cpt.Lavitz
04-18-2008, 02:47 PM
Im sure there are alot of fixes needed but these are the main one.
Push to hot key... i cant stand that i am on vent and talk in game.. please fix that should be simple code.
Also why doesn't the game have options to turn off shadows seriously. They make the game looks really bad when you have em on low and i need to have em on low because of the fps.. Does anyone know how i can disable shadows manually??????

` Thanks

Cpt.Lavitz
04-18-2008, 02:47 PM
Im sure there are alot of fixes needed but these are the main one.
Push to hot key... i cant stand that i am on vent and talk in game.. please fix that should be simple code.
Also why doesn't the game have options to turn off shadows seriously. They make the game looks really bad when you have em on low and i need to have em on low because of the fps.. Does anyone know how i can disable shadows manually??????

` Thanks

Cpt.Lavitz
04-19-2008, 04:37 PM
im going to bump.. this just incase ubisoft doesn't know that push to hotkey is really important. Its still like vegAs 1.. You have voice chat.. but its useless people would rater have it off its going to remain on .. You have sneeze. People in background talking.. Like seriously its just makes sense to have it when you add voip.