PDA

View Full Version : Do something with ships

Rfeuk
04-14-2019, 11:03 PM
Hello!
Not sure is it me or some game issues but ships behave very strange sometimes. As far as I noticed the ship issued to the Expedition stops right where he was attacked. Same for the ships with command to transfer between Old/New World - if they're engaged in the combat at some point, they forgot initial command and just stops.
Also I noticed the ships even with defensive stance behave odd if stays in U-shaped bays. If they spot enemy on the other side of the island they leave the bay and leave it vulnerable, which is not the thing you wanted when set the ship to defend it.
https://i.imgur.com/R1UsC3f.png
I know the game releases soon, but IMHO this things need to be looked for. When player's orders are ignored I have to abuse saveload in cases when I realize that ship I wanted to be somewhere 10 minutes ago is still here etc, which is not fun.

Ubi-Swaggins
04-15-2019, 10:14 AM
Hey Rfeuk,

Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it to the dev team.

edin1337
04-15-2019, 12:50 PM
Hi, had some simmilar issues with ships stopping from time to time.

Had my ship heading for an exploring mission (to discover the "New World"), when the newspaper guys appeared -> ship stopped and I had to manually let it go for the exploring mission again.

UbiGabrinth
04-15-2019, 05:57 PM
Thanks for letting us know! We've reached out to the team to let them know about these troubles with ship orders.

Rfeuk
04-15-2019, 11:47 PM
I may misunderstood the reason though. It could be not the battle engagements but pop-up windows in my case too. The thing is ships stuck. That ones which should've travel to New world stuck at the edge of the map, where I found them after some time, so can't say for sure why they stuck. The Expedition one stuck twice near the harbor in time when and where battles were going so it was just my assumption.