PDA

View Full Version : Ch Quad thottle - Single engine plane setup?

funkster319
12-15-2008, 10:31 AM
Hi

I recently bought a CH Quad Throttle and I am having a few problems getting IL2 to recongnise it's axis ? Can anyone help

Please note that I also have a Pro Throtte/Fighter Stick/ Pedals ..just in case the amount of controleers effects it.

I normallyy fly single engine fighters but thought the Qaud might be useful for Throttle/Prop/Trim/Mix etc Anyone tried it?

funkster319
12-15-2008, 10:31 AM
Hi

I recently bought a CH Quad Throttle and I am having a few problems getting IL2 to recongnise it's axis ? Can anyone help

Please note that I also have a Pro Throtte/Fighter Stick/ Pedals ..just in case the amount of controleers effects it.

I normallyy fly single engine fighters but thought the Qaud might be useful for Throttle/Prop/Trim/Mix etc Anyone tried it?

x6BL_Brando
12-15-2008, 10:49 AM
IL2 can manage up to 4 controllers - but don't forget that stuff like the Nostromo (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Belkin-Nostromo-SpeedPad-Directional-Throttle/dp/B0000DC643) game-pad will be seen as a controller too - so if you're using anything like that you may have used up the 4.

One way around this is to use the CH software to combine all your controllers into one virtual device. Your PT/FS/PP/QT combo would be recognised as one controller by Windows and by IL2. Use the HOTAS control section of the game to bind each axis into the game.

B

funkster319
12-15-2008, 11:13 AM
Thxs

Well I only really intend to use FS/PP/TQ but having the PT on as well might be handy :O)

Hmm so it must be something wrong with the controller ...the game see's the buttons of the TQ but not the axis's? i.e I cant assign them in "controls"

??

Any thoughts

HOORAY! Seems to have fixed itself !! :O)

Anyone got any ideas /suggestions how best to config?

Gnomie
12-15-2008, 12:06 PM
To make sure it's not the number of controls that's causing trouble, try unplugging one of your other controls. Other than that I have no idea