PDA

View Full Version : Still no gear crates. And my outfit/bike parts still change every time I launch

codywar11
04-14-2019, 01:48 AM
Title says it all. The patch didn't change either of these issues. I still do not get gear crates (not even the Easter ones). And EVERY SINGLE TIME I launch the game my outfit changes and my bike parts change. This is my favorite franchise of all time, but this is by far the most disappointed I have ever been with the state of a game.

TeriXeri
04-15-2019, 01:25 PM
For me, the gear reset still happens on gear/bike parts from certain sources : Contracts, Pre-Order, Beta .

So that includes KTM, Redbull, Samurai, FOX, Stuntman, Engraved Golden Rhino, Turbo Bike Helium, Ubisoft and Uni of Trials , and cowboy/monkey costume, and horns headlight, and Elite Rider Gear (Trials HD outfit)

Gear from crates doesn't reset.

Challengers still not on my map , and the gear problems started happening around the same time (1st week of March).

Also not getting crates on regular level up or contract XP, I got some Easter crates via Multiplayer since patch but that's it.

Now, I know this is all cosmetic (outfit and crates), but this worked 100% fine in the first week of the game, same with challengers, stats say I beat 90, and I still see other people have them on the map.

UbiMatcha
04-18-2019, 11:03 AM
Hey! For the gear crates issue, could you confirm the level you are at the moment?

Our team are currently looking into the character changes, apologies we have no additional info on that at the moment.

TeriXeri
04-18-2019, 12:31 PM
Hey! For the gear crates issue, could you confirm the level you are at the moment?

Level 260 right now.

https://i.imgur.com/MoqB3GW.jpg

TeriXeri
04-18-2019, 01:01 PM
I was close to leveling up so made a video of 2 bugs:

I got no coins and no crate :

Coins are still at 105,645 at start and finish while a Beginner track should have given +25.

Crate is not in inventory (skip to 0:57 for finishline+levelup+crate inventory)

Level went from 260 to 261

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsGEk1vUM2c

TheeElf
04-18-2019, 02:47 PM
I'm currently at 255 and missing about 150ish gear crates.

RandomName46n2
04-19-2019, 07:13 AM
Yup this is ridiculous... how about dont release timed event crates when the crates are not working for players.

RaymanX11
04-22-2019, 09:57 PM
Im level 113

M3zerk
04-24-2019, 12:15 AM
Started around 130s and now 190s. I submitted a ticket and got a we'll work on it response. Once i sent the ticket i did some how get 3 crates but still no fix to the whole problem. Ive also just taken on what TeriXeri said and changed some gear accordingly, only my ahirt changes which is the legendary rider shirt

Bob_422
04-30-2019, 09:20 PM
Started at level 62 for me.

Ubi-Raziel
05-01-2019, 08:46 AM
Hello everyone!

- We are still actively investigating the missing gear crates. Apologies for the delay, I have flagged this with our dev team once more.
- Gear changing upon restart (usually sponsor / contract gear) is also under investigation.
- @TeriXeri are you able to provide a new video of your Trials Coins not updating? The video does not seem to work anymore.

TeriXeri
05-01-2019, 10:43 PM
- @TeriXeri are you able to provide a new video of your Trials Coins not updating? The video does not seem to work anymore.

Apparently I had the videos set to Private, changed it and hope it works again.

105,645 coins before the track and after the track.

In the meantime I got over 10 more platinums and finished a lot of tracks and still got no coins for medals or finishing the many tracks.

Ubi-Raziel
05-02-2019, 08:15 AM
Apparently I had the videos set to Private, changed it and hope it works again.

105,645 coins before the track and after the track.

In the meantime I got over 10 more platinums and finished a lot of tracks and still got no coins for medals or finishing the many tracks.

Thank you for the video and more information. I have added your video to the investigation to see if we can determine why this happens.

I haven't seen any reports of this happening in the early stages, so I would guess it only happens after reaching a certain level, or owning so many coins.

SVD_NL
05-02-2019, 03:36 PM
Thank you for the video and more information. I have added your video to the investigation to see if we can determine why this happens.

I haven't seen any reports of this happening in the early stages, so I would guess it only happens after reaching a certain level, or owning so many coins.

for me it started happening somewhere between 50 and 60. i didn't have a lot of coins at the time because i bought the two locked bikes asap.
i have been receiving 2-5 crates at the same time randomly, most of the time after leveling up. i tried paying attention, but i didn't find a pattern for the levels (for example every 5 levels or sth).
as i got into the higher levels, this started happening less and less.

tnucami
05-02-2019, 05:05 PM
I thought ubisoft fixed it at one point as a whole load of crates appeared and I opened them and kept receiving them for a while, but shortly before the easter update and still to now I haven't had any crates again. I didn't get a single easter crate. Honestly, WHY INCLUDE IT IF IT DOESN'T WORK!?

Ubi-Raziel
05-03-2019, 08:09 AM
for me it started happening somewhere between 50 and 60. i didn't have a lot of coins at the time because i bought the two locked bikes asap.

Thank you for the extra information. I will mention that you were level 50 ~ 60 when you started experiencing the issue.

I thought ubisoft fixed it at one point as a whole load of crates appeared and I opened them and kept receiving them for a while, but shortly before the easter update and still to now I haven't had any crates again. I didn't get a single easter crate. Honestly, WHY INCLUDE IT IF IT DOESN'T WORK!?

I'm sorry to hear you've had issues receiving your crates. This is an ongoing investigation and we hope to find the cause soon.

sidtheviciousyt
05-03-2019, 06:47 PM
Started with me between level 80-85. I usually stockpile my crates and last oepned them around level 79-80. After level 85 I went to check them for another group opening and there was nothing there. I'm now level 90.

Ubi-Redbeard
05-08-2019, 04:00 PM
Thanks for the update, @sidtheviciousyt.

endre303
05-09-2019, 09:14 PM
Dear Ubisoft,

still the receiving of loot crates are totally random.... it kills the motive to play as I cannot determine whether I get the reward or not (and I have no clue whether the past - quite a few level - upgrades will be rewarded one day or not).

Could you give us directions how can we help your investigation? I'm happy to share any logs/screenshosts/statuses/whatever if it makes sense. Even though I suspect everything is logged on server side. In my case it totally ruins gameplay, i'm considering to apply for a Refund at Ubisoft and delete this @&#.