PDA

View Full Version : Free Diamond Touchdown Glitch Video

ImDempsey
04-13-2019, 02:14 PM
I'll just leave this here...:confused: not sure what causes this glitch but it exists. seems to be random

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggZugtlKw5M

Hupensohn84
04-13-2019, 03:26 PM
and who cares?

btw. i never had this glitch

ImDempsey
04-13-2019, 04:59 PM
and who cares?

btw. i never had this glitch

Devs want people to post about bugs and glitches. Only reason I posted here. That's also why video is unlisted, just made it to show what happen. There are a couple other people on leaderboard that have got same glitch, when I randomly got it I decided to look at the replay and this is what I found, haha. It seems to be pretty rare, but when it happens you get a free diamond.

Arzonyst
04-13-2019, 05:24 PM
and who cares?

the dev team, and every Trials player who wants this kind of issues to be resolved.

UbiCosmos
04-13-2019, 09:52 PM
Hello ImDempsey,

Thanks for sharing the video with us! I am going to move this to the Support forum, so our Support Team can do some further investigation on this.

ImDempsey
04-13-2019, 11:09 PM
Hello ImDempsey,

Thanks for sharing the video with us! I am going to move this to the Support forum, so our Support Team can do some further investigation on this.

Hey thanks, I apologize if I put it in the wrong spot.

Ubi-Wusky
04-15-2019, 08:21 AM
Hey ImDempsey! Thanks so much for posting this! I've not seen many reports of it personally, but I'll pass it on to the team for review since it seems pretty unique. Does it happen randomly, or have you unearthed any triggers at all?

Man.. I'd hate to be the driver of that truck right now, who know's what lurks beneath these maps :p

Monstified
04-16-2019, 04:20 PM
Looks like you're going fast enough to escape the physics bubble of the truck causing it to act improperly