PDA

View Full Version : Network error occurred: LR2D

nihow85
04-12-2019, 06:58 PM
Occurring when I try to join the queue for a quick game. It kind of worked earlier. I was stuck on the "Match found" screen for quite a while, though.

I believe you are using the same protocol you did for Heroes of Might and magic? If I remember correctly I had huge issues with IPv6 DS-Lite even back then. Don't tell me you still haven't fixed this after 3+ years?

Ubi-Houck
04-12-2019, 07:08 PM
Occurring when I try to join the queue for a quick game. It kind of worked earlier. I was stuck on the "Match found" screen for quite a while, though.

I believe you are using the same protocol you did for Heroes of Might and magic? If I remember correctly I had huge issues with IPv6 DS-Lite even back then. Don't tell me you still haven't fixed this after 3+ years?

Hi nihow85, I am sorry you have issues being stuck on match found. It is a known issue (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2036994-Known-Issues) that if the host leaves the title while loading screen, it will be stuck on there.

If you are getting connection errors, please do follow steps in this FAQ (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000040423).

Thanks!

nihow85
04-13-2019, 10:56 AM
Usually I don't even make it to the loading screen. So I doubt that's the problem. It's just stuck on "Match found!" for a couple of minutes and then goes back to searching.

As for the FAQ: I can't activate UPnP, because my ISP only provides me with IPv6 DS-Lite.The same goes for opening ports and such.

UbiMorning
04-13-2019, 06:28 PM
@nihow85 Have you tried reaching out to your ISP regarding enabling UPnP and port forwarding for you?

nihow85
04-13-2019, 06:36 PM
That's not how DS-Lite works. The IPv4 address is shared with a bunch of other people. I absolutely can't access the settings you mentioned.

I went through all of this years ago with the Last Heroes of Might and Magic. Sadly nothing has changed. I'm just glad that I didn't buy the game only to be disappointed.

UbiMorning
04-13-2019, 07:13 PM
@nihow85 I was specifically asking to reach out to your ISP for assistance, as you said it was something you personally do not have access to. It does sound like it is an external restriction (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000025482/External-Restrictions/), which we cannot assist with and has to be handled by your ISP or network administrator.

TITAN-LOKI
04-16-2019, 08:13 PM
Why do other games work great, like ANNO 2070 - and your new game doesn't?

I bought this game and in the end I can not play multiplayer! I was looking for an hour of fast game play and multiplayer game started only once!

Now, when I run the search - I get an error - lr2d. I specifically checked - anno 2070 works perfectly.

What special network settings does the game require to play? Why is this not in the system requirements?

Why is there only a quick game and private sessions? Why can't I see the list of open games? Who made the network code - Junior?

Tas_1991
04-16-2019, 08:35 PM
Add me to friend list - id love to get some proper multi games with ppl who dont drop while loading :D