PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Club Items Still Missing in Inventory (April 11th patch)

CGNinja
04-12-2019, 04:29 PM
[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue that prevented Ubisoft Club rewards from appearing in a player’s inventory

It looks like the April 11th patch did not fix my issue with the Ubisoft Club helmets not appearing in-game after I unlocked them.

I'm still missing the Trials Frontier Helmet, the Trials Fusion Helmet, and the Trials of the Blood Dragon Helmet.
I filed a support ticket, but it was marked as a duplicate of the one that I filed when the game first came out and I was told that they cannot resolve it without the team fixing the issue with a patch.

CGNinja
04-12-2019, 05:39 PM
To clarify, they forwarded the information from my support ticket to the team. I just wanted to get a thread started on here for visibility that the issue has not been resolved after the most recent patch. :p

StingrayX
04-16-2019, 10:24 PM
Same issue here, except my gold edition and pre order items are STILL missing, I put in a ticket over a month ago and still no fix.

Ubi-Raziel
04-17-2019, 01:16 PM
Hey!

We still have an investigation for some extra content not showing in-game.

Your support tickets have been added to our investigation. Apologies for the delay, we hope to have a fix implemented soon.