PDA

View Full Version : Rock steady

OhHowSheGoingEh
04-11-2019, 11:11 PM
Can you guys make it where this feat does not make them immune to wallsplats?

Star.Princess
04-11-2019, 11:31 PM
I agree, such feat (specifically immune to wallsplats) look little bit OP. The most offensive is immunity to knockdowns by special moves. Centurion, all he has is one combo, ok, you did the impossible and somehow did charged heavy without wallsplat, but the charged punch doesn't knock down the opponent and the only viable side of character become usless. Or Highlander, if you want to play offensive then you can't, because heavy after grab is parryable.

I think Rock Steady should only immune to OOS/Revenge knockdowns, without killing some characters moveset and immunity to wallsplats.

OhHowSheGoingEh
04-11-2019, 11:34 PM
I agree, such feat (specifically immune to wallsplats) look little bit OP. The most offensive is immunity to knockdowns by special moves. Centurion, all he has is one combo, ok, you did the impossible and somehow did charged heavy without wallsplat, but the charged punch doesn't knock down the opponent and the only viable side of character become usless. Or Highlander, if you want to play offensive then you can't, because heavy after grab is parryable.

I think Rock Steady should only immune to OOS/Revenge knockdowns, without killing some characters moveset and immunity to wallsplats.

I think rocksteady should only make you immune to parries and knockdown throws, you should be affected by wallsplats and the automatic revenge parry.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
04-12-2019, 10:11 AM
Down voted. Rocksteady has already been Nerfed. I think op idea has some validity and wall splat should be allowed so I'd suggest that rock stead be changed.

New rocksteady: Rock steady doesn't prevent wall splat but does prevent being knocked over, sweped , moved more than Three feat, pinned, or put on your knees. I'd also say make the new feat a level three feat.

I don't think rocksteady is op if you know the player has it on. And it doesn't feed revenge like some other feats unless the opponent makes a mistake of not knowing rocksteady is activated and gets parried for a wall splat punish. In that case it's their own fault for not paying attention and just going through the button mash.

I don't give much credence to cents blight as he has different ways of wasting revenge or Highlanders kick to grab issue as its controversially op.

In a broader perspective it's powerful at a level two feat however if you look at shugokis other feats as examples it's really the only decent one worth having as others have been Nerfed or are simply trash.

Sweaty_Sock
04-12-2019, 02:55 PM
I just think its needs a CD so characters like cent can go for a second knockdown/wallsplat etc while its recharging

OhHowSheGoingEh
04-12-2019, 11:05 PM
I don't think rocksteady is op if you know the player has it on. And it doesn't feed revenge like some other feats unless the opponent makes a mistake of not knowing rocksteady is activated and gets parried for a wall splat punish. In that case it's their own fault for not paying attention and just going through the button mash.

How does knowing wheather some has the feat on or not make it op? You still cant get any sort of punish with the feat equipped.

Yes it the persons fault for not paying attention for the icon and getting parried off a throw that should guarantee a punish.

its still OP and probably one of the best feats in the game and its only a level 2 feat.

Sweaty_Sock
04-13-2019, 01:18 AM
How does knowing wheather some has the feat on or not make it op? You still cant get any sort of punish with the feat equipped.

Yes it the persons fault for not paying attention for the icon and getting parried off a throw that should guarantee a punish.

its still OP and probably one of the best feats in the game and its only a level 2 feat.

It is OP when it comes into effect which is the problem (similar to thickblooded) - does nothing then becomes too powerful when actually used... like I said give it a CD, its a get out of jail free card so if you can't avoid another wallsplat/knockdown/revenge parry for 30 seconds you probably deserve to fall over

Kryltic
04-13-2019, 01:35 AM
It's fine, leave it as it is... At most, if it absolutely needs nerfing, the only nerf I think is acceptable is knockdown vs revenge.

Sweaty_Sock
04-13-2019, 02:56 AM
It's fine, leave it as it is... At most, if it absolutely needs nerfing, the only nerf I think is acceptable is knockdown vs revenge.

ITs total immunity to certain movesets (not resistance, immunity) - that is why its a problem

OhHowSheGoingEh
04-13-2019, 04:32 AM
ITs total immunity to certain movesets (not resistance, immunity) - that is why its a problem

Its also the immunity to heavy damaging punishes as well.

The thing with thickblood is it only counters 3 heros and any bleed feats, rocksteady counters everyone.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
04-13-2019, 11:27 AM

For a level two feat it is op if we look at it by itself. Gb still give light or heavy punish depending on the character. I don't think it should be changed without looking into the other feats. Arrowstorm is a joke, fast revive has had two nerfs, hard to kill has been Nerfed...and the rest are really useless with shugoki. You put on jugarnaunt and people just run away. Puntch through is decent. That arrow one misses all the time with an obsured cool down and it's slow and easy to dodge. Really the only feat worth having is rock steady cuz everyone and their mom knows how to dodge shugokis hug fairly constantly. So I'm down voting cuz its useful against cheese bash to oos wall spat. Shugoki's Dodge is still crap so unless they normalize bashes, dodges, fix hug mechanic from roll dodges, and feats they should leave it alone.

SangLong524
04-13-2019, 01:16 PM
I came into this thread prepared to lecturing OP for being a negative Nancy all time. But i found myself agree to what he said for once.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
04-13-2019, 03:51 PM
A heavy shouldn't get knocked down in the first place from an assassin maybe a vanguard. With all the stamina draining bashes in this game it's not a matter of managing your stamina in this game when every character has easy access to severly punishing you for being aggressive. It stupid.
I know this isn't real to life but it should cost stamina to block more than to attack. You get good players who will just Turtle and wait for a parry then bash to finish off your stamina then punish you for being the aggressor. It's a stupid system.
Rocksteady helps even the playingfield. You still get punished for oos most the time anyways but at least you don't lose from being bashed to death. Parry, block, or bash could change. Give a heavy back on Parry and let the player keep his stamina. A bash should grant sever blindness, guaranteed light, or stamina loss. It shouldn't do multiples or wallsplat. End the turtle meta by changing the stamina system don't change rocksteady just because the system itself is broken.
And try getting revenge when ganked as a shugoki now. With passive you could turtle up but now you have to be the aggressor. I use to get revenge all the time while waiting for my passive but now I trade and with this new system I usually die when someone else enters the fight. I've literally have parried three times and blocked about seven attacks from an aramusha to my side spamming away while I was fighting a cent and got killed without any revenge.
Shugoki is a big boi and to think someone the size of Pk or shinobi could knock him down in real life while he is temporarily winded is laughable. If anything shugoki should have a passive against that inherently. If he is dodging sure he might trip but a bash while his feet are planted isn't going to do anything.

OhHowSheGoingEh
04-13-2019, 10:13 PM
A heavy shouldn't get knocked down in the first place from an assassin maybe a vanguard. With all the stamina draining bashes in this game it's not a matter of managing your stamina in this game when every character has easy access to severly punishing you for being aggressive. It stupid.
I know this isn't real to life but it should cost stamina to block more than to attack. You get good players who will just Turtle and wait for a parry then bash to finish off your stamina then punish you for being the aggressor. It's a stupid system.
Rocksteady helps even the playingfield. You still get punished for oos most the time anyways but at least you don't lose from being bashed to death. Parry, block, or bash could change. Give a heavy back on Parry and let the player keep his stamina. A bash should grant sever blindness, guaranteed light, or stamina loss. It shouldn't do multiples or wallsplat. End the turtle meta by changing the stamina system don't change rocksteady just because the system itself is broken.
And try getting revenge when ganked as a shugoki now. With passive you could turtle up but now you have to be the aggressor. I use to get revenge all the time while waiting for my passive but now I trade and with this new system I usually die when someone else enters the fight. I've literally have parried three times and blocked about seven attacks from an aramusha to my side spamming away while I was fighting a cent and got killed without any revenge.
Shugoki is a big boi and to think someone the size of Pk or shinobi could knock him down in real life while he is temporarily winded is laughable. If anything shugoki should have a passive against that inherently. If he is dodging sure he might trip but a bash while his feet are planted isn't going to do anything.

Dont try to bring realism into this game its long gone. If this game was realistic most knights would be extremely hard to kill, berserker wouldn't have HA, Tiandis dodge would be the worst one in the game, shugoki would lose stamina from sprinting alone and be OOS after his light, headbutt heavy combo.

MessirePhilippe
04-14-2019, 12:11 PM
Dont try to bring realism into this game its long gone. If this game was realistic most knights would be extremely hard to kill, berserker wouldn't have HA, Tiandis dodge would be the worst one in the game, shugoki would lose stamina from sprinting alone and be OOS after his light, headbutt heavy combo.
Haha ^^

Sweaty_Sock
04-14-2019, 12:19 PM
A heavy shouldn't get knocked down in the first place from an assassin maybe a vanguard.

Use the HP & HA advantages then rather than looking to a feat. TBH if a feat defines how you play then it SHOULD be nerfed

Knight_Raime
04-15-2019, 09:42 AM
I don't think it really needs to be touched to be honest. the biggest thing you lose out on is OOS punishes. You can still do setup punishes with hitstun and a GB. Both heros that it exists on (that I know of) don't even have any oppressive offense or particularly good defense. Goki in particular still ends up getting screwed regardless of having it because his recovery is terribad.

OhHowSheGoingEh
04-15-2019, 10:41 AM
I don't think it really needs to be touched to be honest. the biggest thing you lose out on is OOS punishes. You can still do setup punishes with hitstun and a GB. Both heros that it exists on (that I know of) don't even have any oppressive offense or particularly good defense. Goki in particular still ends up getting screwed regardless of having it because his recovery is terribad.

They nerfed thickblood because it was a hard counter to 3 heros and the sharpen blade feat and for some reason fire too.
Rock steady is hard counter to poor old centurion, and a strong counter to everyone else and any knockdown feats, takedown is the only one that comes to mind.
The wallsplat immunity needs to be removed, its completely unfair that all everyone gets their lower damaging heavy attack.
If they dont remove the wallspalt immunity then the feat needs to be bumped up to teir 3 at the very least.

Knight_Raime
04-15-2019, 11:33 AM
They nerfed thickblood because it was a hard counter to 3 heros and the sharpen blade feat and for some reason fire too.
Rock steady is hard counter to poor old centurion, and a strong counter to everyone else and any knockdown feats, takedown is the only one that comes to mind.
The wallsplat immunity needs to be removed, its completely unfair that all everyone gets their lower damaging heavy attack.
If they dont remove the wallspalt immunity then the feat needs to be bumped up to teir 3 at the very least.

Different. Bleed was the main damage for pk and nobushi. People don't need their max punishes to win engagements.

Sweaty_Sock
04-15-2019, 12:03 PM

Except one of the two heros with it is shugo meaning if somone is in revenge pop - your heavy doesnt matter, your grab grabs them. 100% win :)

Knight_Raime
04-15-2019, 12:19 PM
Except one of the two heros with it is shugo meaning if somone is in revenge pop - your heavy doesnt matter, your grab grabs them. 100% win :)

It does not great damage and is stupidly easy to avoid and punish. Rock steady doesn't 100% counter anything and to gain actual use out of it you have to be playing poorly or relying on your enemy to be playing poorly.

It's not even the optimal feat for either hero in that catagory. Juggernaut is. But smoke bomb also is more applicable over rock steady.

Maybe if the feat was actually on a good hero or 100% countered good heros it would be worth caring about. But it only makes bad heros good against worse heros.

Sweaty_Sock
04-15-2019, 12:28 PM
It does not great damage and is stupidly easy to avoid and punish. Rock steady doesn't 100% counter anything and to gain actual use out of it you have to be playing poorly or relying on your enemy to be playing poorly.

It's not even the optimal feat for either hero in that catagory. Juggernaut is. But smoke bomb also is more applicable over rock steady.

Maybe if the feat was actually on a good hero or 100% countered good heros it would be worth caring about. But it only makes bad heros good against worse heros.

Unless there are 3 shogu all with this overlapping their attacks.

EDIT: if it saves one max punish its doing more work that 'tough as nails', at level 2, with instant c/d

Knight_Raime
04-15-2019, 12:30 PM
Unless there are 3 shogu all with this overlapping their attacks.

Doesn't change anything I've said. And having multiple of any hero skews things. That's not allowed in actual competitive matches AFAIK.

Sweaty_Sock
04-15-2019, 12:36 PM
Doesn't change anything I've said. And having multiple of any hero skews things. That's not allowed in actual competitive matches AFAIK.

But its allowed in the actual game? Also note my earlier edit - one save = better than tough as nails & its c/d is instant.

Knight_Raime
04-15-2019, 12:42 PM
But its allowed in the actual game? Also note my earlier edit - one save = better than tough as nails & its c/d is instant.

My point is that if it's not competitively viable or allowed or w.e it's mostly pointless to discuss. And see my earlier comment.

Rock steady depends on either you or your opponent playing poorly. It's not on a good character nor does it 100% counter good heros.

karl33378
04-15-2019, 12:42 PM
ORDER YOUR GENUINE DOCUMENTS ONLINE(www.onlinepassportproducers.com ).ORDER YOUR GENUINE DOCUMENTS contact whatsapp : +1 (617) 410-6403US Passports,European Passports,genuine and fake id cards,fake proof of address usa,novelty bank statement generator,novelty bank statements us,buy fake bank statements,novelty bank statements,fake license generator,buy novelty passport online,buy fake us passport online,passport,fake passport online,get fake passport online,replaceyourdocs,fake id and passport,buy real and fake passport online,passport office near me,buy fake passport online,novelty documents online,passport near me,fake us passport maker,producers near me,fake id passport,make fake us passport online,custom novelty passports,nearest place to get passport,buy fake bank statement,
create a fake passport online,ielts certificate for sale in uk,buy fake utility bill,novelty documents usa,fake utility bill for proof of address,fake proof of address uk,scannable fake id,buy fake uk passport online,fake utility bill usa,how to make a scannable fake id,buy novelty passport,online novelty documents,fake diploma maker,national driver licence
contact whatsapp : +1 (617) 410-6403 whatsapp +1 (216) 365-8262...
((onlinepassportproducers1@gmail.com)
Kik:supplylord01
wickr:supplylord01
https://www.onlinepassportproducers.com/author/onlinepassportproducers/
https://www.onlinepassportproducers.com/buy-fake-drivers-license/
https://www.onlinepassportproducers.com/national-driving-licenses/
https://www.onlinepassportproducers.com/buy-high-school-diploma-certificates-2/
https://www.onlinepassportproducers.com/novelty-documents-passport-passport-renewals/
https://www.onlinepassportproducers.com/college-diploma-online/
https://www.onlinepassportproducers.com/uk-passport-copy-buy-fake-utility-bill-providers/

Sweaty_Sock
04-15-2019, 12:49 PM
My point is that if it's not competitively viable or allowed or w.e it's mostly pointless to discuss. And see my earlier comment.

Rock steady depends on either you or your opponent playing poorly. It's not on a good character nor does it 100% counter good heros.

This is wrong my friend. Most people in the world are dealing with it so saying 'not allowed competitively' doesn't remove the impact is has to everyone not in that tiny, tiny, tiny bracket of players.

In response to part 2 - I play alot of cent.

1- Shugo HA negates charged stabs.
2 - shugo rock steady negated the bash on a charged stab from knockdown
3 - shugo rock steady negates wall splat

The counter is too severe like thick-blooded to PK its not fair to some characters and worthless on others.

Knight_Raime
04-15-2019, 12:58 PM
This is wrong my friend. Most people in the world are dealing with it so saying 'not allowed competitively' doesn't remove the impact is has to everyone not in that tiny, tiny, tiny bracket of players.

In response to part 2 - I play alot of cent.

1- Shugo HA negates charged stabs.
2 - shugo rock steady negated the bash on a charged stab from knockdown
3 - shugo rock steady negates wall splat

The counter is too severe like thick-blooded to PK its not fair to some characters and worthless on others.

Oath breaker is amazing for pub play because people can't gank efficiently. That doesn't mean oath breaker is a good feat. Goki is still a bad hero regardless of how many you have on a team. And rock steady doesn't cover up how ****ty he is.

I already covered that. Goki is a bad hero. Him making another bad hero's day worse is nothing to note. People only cared about thick blood because Warden has it.

Sweaty_Sock
04-15-2019, 01:10 PM
Oath breaker is amazing for pub play because people can't gank efficiently. That doesn't mean oath breaker is a good feat. Goki is still a bad hero regardless of how many you have on a team. And rock steady doesn't cover up how ****ty he is.

I already covered that. Goki is a bad hero. Him making another bad hero's day worse is nothing to note. People only cared about thick blood because Warden has it.

Oath breaker is level 3 and has a hefty CD. This is a lvl 2 feat allowing (skilled) musha' to basically rain attacks at someone in revenge in a gank because parry = nothing hit = stun lock....

Knight_Raime
04-15-2019, 01:23 PM
Oath breaker is level 3 and has a hefty CD. This is a lvl 2 feat allowing (skilled) musha' to basically rain attacks at someone in revenge in a gank because parry = nothing hit = stun lock....

Smoke bomb is better for aramusha. Because hell actually land hits. And it massively stalls a point for him and his team. Parrying musha opens him up to being ganked. You can still time with allies to punish him hard.

I understand the strength. It's decent at stalling ganks. But that's best case scenario. Deff not breaking.

Sweaty_Sock
04-15-2019, 01:26 PM
Smoke bomb is better for aramusha. Because hell actually land hits. And it massively stalls a point for him and his team. Parrying musha opens him up to being ganked. You can still time with allies to punish him hard.

I understand the strength. It's decent at stalling ganks. But that's best case scenario. Deff not breaking.

All i'm asking is a C/D on it so that once triggered if you have half a clue you can at least aim to exploit, hell a decent player will use that to bait attacks against them

Knight_Raime
04-15-2019, 01:28 PM
All i'm asking is a C/D on it so that once triggered if you have half a clue you can at least aim to exploit, hell a decent player will use that to bait attacks against them

Won't do anything meaningful. Good player will still get 100% milage out of it. And bad players are not saved by rock steady as is. Thick blood is much in the same boat. The nerf did nothing.

Sweaty_Sock
04-15-2019, 01:32 PM
Won't do anything meaningful. Good player will still get 100% milage out of it. And bad players are not saved by rock steady as is. Thick blood is much in the same boat. The nerf did nothing.

I understand where you are coming from and agree to a certain extent, however remove the 'meta' for a second and think about normal play. Anyone can roll out of a smoke bomb, this thing is persistent.

Any yes, skilled play is important but im sure no tree grew stronger by yelling 'git gud' at its roots

Knight_Raime
04-15-2019, 01:38 PM
I understand where you are coming from and agree to a certain extent, however remove the 'meta' for a second and think about normal play. Anyone can roll out of a smoke bomb, this thing is persistent.

Any yes, skilled play is important but im sure no tree grew stronger by yelling 'git gud' at its roots

If you roll out of smoke then it's doing its job. You're stalling the point/team fight.

Sweaty_Sock
04-15-2019, 01:43 PM
If you roll out of smoke then it's doing its job. You're stalling the point/team fight.

Can you please just shift gears for one second and think about what its like for 95% of the playerbase where multi picks are constant & often used by premades with better coms to bully the randoms

Knight_Raime
04-15-2019, 01:48 PM
Can you please just shift gears for one second and think about what its like for 95% of the playerbase where multi picks are constant & often used by premades with better coms to bully the randoms

I already acknowledge and sypathize. That doesn't mean I will agree with or support every suggestion made by the average player.

Sweaty_Sock
04-15-2019, 01:50 PM
I already acknowledge and sypathize. That doesn't mean I will agree with or support every suggestion made by the average player.

Well explain to me how a 30 second CD on rock-steady would overturn the competitive scene. I know it would benefit the average.

EDIT: with some examples please, I know my own are scribbled in crayon but it helps me understand :)

Knight_Raime
04-15-2019, 01:54 PM
Well explain to me how a 30 second CD on rock-steady would overturn the competitive scene. I know it would benefit the average.

EDIT: with some examples please, I know my own are scribbled in crayon but it helps me understand :)

It wouldn't. It's just an unnecessary change.

Sweaty_Sock
04-15-2019, 01:57 PM
It wouldn't. It's just an unnecessary change.

Well if it wouldn't impact competitive, but would impact average gameplay, its not really unnecessary because it would help with the multi goki premades etc. etc.

Thats what I would call a good balance change?

Knight_Raime
04-15-2019, 02:00 PM
Well if it wouldn't impact competitive, but would impact average gameplay, its not really unnecessary because it would help with the multi goki premades etc. etc.

It sets precedent which I'm not comfortable with. I'd even argue that if the best case scenario of it helping is in such a niche as a team with 3 or more gokis then it's not really even worth dedicating time and resources to doing.

Sweaty_Sock
04-15-2019, 02:10 PM
It sets precedent which I'm not comfortable with. I'd even argue that if the best case scenario of it helping is in such a niche as a team with 3 or more gokis then it's not really even worth dedicating time and resources to doing.

What precedent? A good balance change? Its a simple stat change in terms of resources (passives already have c/d timers like autorevive etc.) that like you said has no impact at higher tiers but helps deal with some of the frustrations of the lower tiers

Knight_Raime
04-15-2019, 09:41 PM
What precedent? A good balance change? Its a simple stat change in terms of resources (passives already have c/d timers like autorevive etc.) that like you said has no impact at higher tiers but helps deal with some of the frustrations of the lower tiers

The precedent that we change things for low tier players instead of encouraging them to learn how to play better.

Ganking/anti ganking are fubdementals for 4's. If we start making those easier for lower tiers then they won't learn how to properly do so.

OhHowSheGoingEh
04-15-2019, 10:27 PM
Different. Bleed was the main damage for pk and nobushi. People don't need their max punishes to win engagements.

And wallsplats are what make centurion centurion. Why is it okay to nerf a feat for two heros and not for another?

No people dont need their max punishes to win engagements, punishes were made to A. Reward the person for outplaying their opponent thats why kensei gets his top UB off a wallsplat.
B. To PUNISH players for playing poorly, its incentive to play smarter.

Knight_Raime
04-16-2019, 01:33 AM
And wallsplats are what make centurion centurion. Why is it okay to nerf a feat for two heros and not for another?

No people dont need their max punishes to win engagements, punishes were made to A. Reward the person for outplaying their opponent thats why kensei gets his top UB off a wallsplat.
B. To PUNISH players for playing poorly, its incentive to play smarter.

Making a bad hero play worse isn't worth considering. Bleed nerf did nothing. And was only pushed because it was on a good hero who made other meta heros bad.

If rock steady was a 100% counter on a good hero thar countered other good heros nerfing would be understandable.

OhHowSheGoingEh
04-16-2019, 02:09 AM
Making a bad hero play worse isn't worth considering. Bleed nerf did nothing. And was only pushed because it was on a good hero who made other meta heros bad.

If rock steady was a 100% counter on a good hero thar countered other good heros nerfing would be understandable.

Reguardless of if the feat is on a good hero or not, it's still an overpowered feat. If they wont change the wallsplat immunity it should at the very least be bumped up to teir 3, though i think it should be a teir 4 with those kinds of immunity.

atac56
04-16-2019, 02:34 AM
as long as its feat that belongs to few characters I don't mind. not being able to fall or get wallsplat is convenient but its not game changing, i'm sure its not making a difference in anyones K/D. once you battle someone and see that they have rocksteady you'll change your gameplan accordingly. it adds to the characters uniqueness. and like someone said earlier, its pretty much the shugokis only good feat

Knight_Raime
04-16-2019, 03:43 AM
Reguardless of if the feat is on a good hero or not, it's still an overpowered feat. If they wont change the wallsplat immunity it should at the very least be bumped up to teir 3, though i think it should be a teir 4 with those kinds of immunity.

It's not at all. Pre nerf soothing most is what an OP perk looks like. If it was going to be nerfed I'd be fine with it not protecting the user from things like long arm. But it should still protect you from splats and throws and stumbles.

Also it 100% matters who has what perk. Stating it doesn't just proves your ignorance of the intricacies when it comes to balancing for a team mode.

OhHowSheGoingEh
04-16-2019, 05:13 AM
It's not at all. Pre nerf soothing most is what an OP perk looks like. If it was going to be nerfed I'd be fine with it not protecting the user from things like long arm. But it should still protect you from splats and throws and stumbles.

Also it 100% matters who has what perk. Stating it doesn't just proves your ignorance of the intricacies when it comes to balancing for a team mode.

"Intricacies when it comes to balancing for a team mode" you're completely serious aren't you? You can't "team mode" balance when you can select 4 BP or can multi select the same hero, you just cant. Cent is pretty bad hero by himself, add another cent and things get dangerous quickly.

No feat should make a hero, and rock steady makes shugoki amd aramusha, you never see a rep 1+ use a different feat.

Knight_Raime
04-16-2019, 06:50 AM
"Intricacies when it comes to balancing for a team mode" you're completely serious aren't you? You can't "team mode" balance when you can select 4 BP or can multi select the same hero, you just cant. Cent is pretty bad hero by himself, add another cent and things get dangerous quickly.

No feat should make a hero, and rock steady makes shugoki amd aramusha, you never see a rep 1+ use a different feat.

Oh well good heads up. Guess the devs should just stop with balance patches because you say it's impossible. Gg.

And actually it doesn't make either hero. You'll see competitive players recommend it. But they also say smoke is equally as viable. And juggernaut as well if you don't find yourself in situations where you end up making use of Rock steady often.

Im out man. Ive nothing left to say. I understand why you want it nerfed. I'm not going to agree really ever unless something drastic changes.

OhHowSheGoingEh
04-16-2019, 08:29 AM
Oh well good heads up. Guess the devs should just stop with balance patches because you say it's impossible. Gg.

And actually it doesn't make either hero. You'll see competitive players recommend it. But they also say smoke is equally as viable. And juggernaut as well if you don't find yourself in situations where you end up making use of Rock steady often.

Im out man. Ive nothing left to say. I understand why you want it nerfed. I'm not going to agree really ever unless something drastic changes.

What balance? Honestly what balance is there in the game? Every viable hero is viable because they have some stupid guessing game move and every hero that is trash is because they dont have thw guessing the game move yet.

IRostiI
04-16-2019, 01:15 PM

Yes, it's pretty impossible that they can balance this mess.
In all this year the game was never balanced in a sort of acceptable way. I understand that it's impossible to have a perfectly balanced game, but in this case it's not even close to a decent balance.

Ubisoft have to stop with balance patch? No, they just have to stop with ****ty balancing patch and stop to introduce stupid meta.
They are not able to balance even simple thing like feats, so what is the chance to see some serious balance in more complex stuff? 0.

Sweaty_Sock
04-19-2019, 02:34 AM
Yes, it's pretty impossible that they can balance this mess.
In all this year the game was never balanced in a sort of acceptable way. I understand that it's impossible to have a perfectly balanced game, but in this case it's not even close to a decent balance.

Ubisoft have to stop with balance patch? No, they just have to stop with ****ty balancing patch and stop to introduce stupid meta.
They are not able to balance even simple thing like feats, so what is the chance to see some serious balance in more complex stuff? 0.

Feats are better now that on launch. So it IS going in the right direction

In terms of rock steady guess i'll just have the agree to disagree