PDA

View Full Version : MP bugs

knorde
04-11-2019, 05:18 PM
Bug 1:
How can i select custom maps in private multiplayer?

In single player i have to go to each map and select download after i set it to favorite.
It does not download automaticly when i add to favorite.
In private multiplayer you can't see the map before you download it first in single player.

I think it is a bug.

Can you confirm this is a bug?

Bug 2:

The points are not correct.
If the first player finished he get 10 points.
The second player get 8 points.
It makes no different if the second player is finishing or not.
It will be much more fun if second player do not finish he get 0 points.
Now it is not needed to finish within the 30 seconds that the second player has to finish.
Finish or no finish is both 8 points.

Bug 3:

Why it is not possible to skip a map?
Now we have to leave multiplayer and start it again?

Bug 4:
When i add 30+ maps to favorite, in private mp you can only see max 30 maps.

Bug 5:
Can't select un-released tracks in private multiplayer (in Fusion it is possible).

Bug 6:
While uploading an map you can skip all the checkpoints so "unable to finisch" maps can still uploaded by this way.

Question:
Why there are so much bugs in this game?
Not only the bugs above but all the others.
Never had a game before that have so much bugs, it is unbelievable.
Why Trials Fusion was so much fun with normal points rules and all the other things and with Trials Rising everything that can wrong it go wrong.
We have to long to wait for a working game, plz give us a working game or some of discount.
This is not good, i hope you understand.

JolanXBL
04-12-2019, 09:37 AM
I feel the truck skill game was available because I created it so it was on my hard drive. But the trials map that I favorited, I didn't download it so maybe you have to favorite and download the track for it to appear in the ugc list?

UbiSc0ttie
04-12-2019, 09:55 PM
To the OP, thank you for sharing your feedback with us.
I'm going to make note of the report you gave now.

-Scottie

knorde
04-16-2019, 07:53 AM
I feel the truck skill game was available because I created it so it was on my hard drive. But the trials map that I favorited, I didn't download it so maybe you have to favorite and download the track for it to appear in the ugc list?
I tryed this and this works also.

The problem is that when you add a map to favorites it don't download automaticly.
This bug can be fixed to make it so when you add a map to favorites it must download it at the same time.

knorde
05-13-2019, 08:08 AM
Some update about this?