PDA

View Full Version : Private multiplayer is now available on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One!

Ubi-MrDrPink
04-11-2019, 01:44 PM
Hey Riders!

Get ready for a new challenge and take to the highly anticipated private multiplayer mode. Battle it out between 8 friends and see who’s the best among you. Create lobbies and include tracks from the base game, or keep the competition fresh with your favourite Track Central creations. You may win the race, but can you take the championship? Private multiplayer will tally up points based on the position you finish in and contribute to your overall standing.

Up the ante, or unleash your wild side with gameplay modifiers! Change the bike speed, gravity and many other gameplay elements. Take a step back and see how the masters do it with our Spectator mode, you’ll be able to see your friends progress through each track.

Private multiplayer is now available on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One!

No_Pro777
04-12-2019, 07:30 AM
I am missing times, faults and the possibility to play "standard" for saving records into the single player (as it is in global multiplayer).

knorde
04-16-2019, 07:56 AM
Bug 1:
How can i select custom maps in private multiplayer?

In single player i have to go to each map and select start. When i have to choice a bike i can go back.
I don't need to finish it but it needs the steps above.
I have to do this for each map.
Second option is to click "download" but it is very frustrating to do this for each map.

The problem is that when you add a map to favorites it don't download automaticly.
This bug can be fixed to make it so when you add a map to favorites it must download it at the same time.
I think it is a bug.

Can you confirm this is a bug?

Bug 2:

The points are not correct.
If the first player finished he get 10 points.
The second player get 8 points.
It makes no different if the second player is finishing or not.
It will be much more fun if second player do not finish he get 0 points.
Now it is not needed to finish within the 30 seconds that the second player has to finish.
Finish or no finish is both 8 points.

Bug 3:

Why it is not possible to skip a map?
Now we have to leave multiplayer and start it again?

Question:
Why there are so much bugs in this game?
Not only the bugs above but all the others.
Never had a game before that have so much bugs, it is unbelievable.
Why Trials Fusion was so much fun with normal points rules and all the other things and with Trials Rising everything that can wrong it go wrong.
We have to long to wait for a working game, plz give us a working game or some of discount.
This is not good, i hope you understand.