PDA

View Full Version : Other attackers losing acog?

kdotjdot253
04-10-2019, 04:42 AM
So, as we all know, twitch's f2 is arguably the strongest gun in the game, and I've heard a lot of people talk about taking away her acog to nerf her. I may be biased, since i used the holographic on ash before she lost her acog but the question has to be asked, how much of a difference does the scope really make? Thoughts?

WayneWilson12
04-10-2019, 05:20 AM
So, as we all know, twitch's f2 is arguably the strongest gun in the game, and I've heard a lot of people talk about taking away her acog to nerf her. I may be biased, since i used the holographic on ash before she lost her acog but the question has to be asked, how much of a difference does the scope really make? Thoughts?

I think it makes enough of a difference as you get that tiny bit of zoom to help pick people out of the surrounding area

Biggest difference though is being able to engage accurately at long range

Slammin.
04-10-2019, 05:55 AM
For me personally, it makes a huge difference with spawnpeeking and killing the spawnpeeker. I have more trouble killing spawnpeekers with Ash's R4C now. I don't understand how some people can control recoil so well on pc and successfully spawnpeek like they have an acog even though they don't. I guess after my 27 months of pc gaming there is still much for me to learn in terms of recoil control in FPS shooters in general

WayneWilson12
04-10-2019, 02:54 PM
For me personally, it makes a huge difference with spawnpeeking and killing the spawnpeeker. I have more trouble killing spawnpeekers with Ash's R4C now. I don't understand how some people can control recoil so well on pc and successfully spawnpeek like they have an acog even though they don't. I guess after my 27 months of pc gaming there is still much for me to learn in terms of recoil control in FPS shooters in general

I have heard but can't confirm because I'm not all that tech savvy, but there are scripts that mitigate recoil people use.

I also think there are tons of people who do nothing but play siege all day because they have no job or social life. They just become siege Gods because they have no reason to get off the computer.

WBBCoop
04-10-2019, 03:44 PM

I said this in another thread, Twitch's F2 is a freaking laser beam with the reflex. As long as she gets in close quarters, there is no real bonus of the acog. In fact, I think it janks the gun up.