PDA

View Full Version : i have pedals that act in the y axe is it possible to switch the axe to rudderâ´s?

raaaid
05-09-2005, 10:32 AM
when i use these pedals they control the elevator of the plane together with the joystick

is there any way to asign to this axe the rudder axe instead of the y axe of the joystick that i already have

Waldo.Pepper
05-09-2005, 11:33 AM
Raaaid Buddy, here is all you have to do. Listen carefully. OK?

Start PF.

Go to the controls section and scroll down to the HOTAS section.

Click on the Rudders entry.

KICK ONE OF THE **** PEDALS.

Go flying and test what you did.

If the rudder action is reversed (backwards to what you want it to be) then repeat the proceedure and kick them THE OTHER WAY THIS TIME.

That's it.

raaaid
05-09-2005, 01:32 PM
i had tried it before and it took away the first joystick control but configuring the first joystick setting as well it worked i dont know how i was that stupid before

thanks a lot waldo

by the way i think theres a bug in the joystick graph it doesnt move the spot though it works when you use two different joysticks

Waldo.Pepper
05-09-2005, 02:49 PM
by the way i think theres a bug in the joystick graph it doesnt move the spot though it works when you use two different joysticks

Don't understand your words.

Remember to calibrate both controllers.

Start
Settings
Control Panel
Game Controllers
Calibrate your guts out.

Glad I could help. - Welcome.

strelnik_Sipi
05-10-2005, 01:32 AM
Thats nothing new. It works only for the joystick no.1. If u have 2 or more devices it doesnt show the movement in HOTAS settings.