PDA

View Full Version : Pre mades groups

OhHowSheGoingEh
04-09-2019, 07:57 AM
Pre made groups should vs pre made groups, if its a 2 man group the mm should find another 2 man group same thing with 3 and 4 man groups. Solo queue and getting matched with a pre made group if abysmal, they usually run the same hero, play as toxic as they possibly can, and try to ruin the others fun.

If you wont add it then i guess i keep quitting matches.

SangLong524
04-09-2019, 08:18 AM
Thank you very much for contributing to DC epidemic!
Quit the game, not the match! that is the correct attitude for quitters.
Ciao!

OhHowSheGoingEh
04-09-2019, 08:48 AM
Thank you very much for contributing to DC epidemic!
Quit the game, not the match! that is the correct attitude for quitters.
Ciao!

Why should i stay in a 5-10 min long match getting spawn trapped amd deathballed? Ubi won't/can't fix it so i'll put a bandaid over and ignore it until it IS fixed.

I like how you ignored my suggestion as soon as you seen me mention that i keep quitting matches.

Ubi cant punishes quitters so ill keep quitting matches.

Sweaty_Sock
04-09-2019, 09:08 AM
Make premades single pick only, would fix 90% of the issues

Its a trade off - you pick your team, probably have better coms, however have to work out before the game who plays what

OwenWilson1
04-09-2019, 02:35 PM
There are a few solutions that are pretty easy to implement into your play style to counter deathballs.

1. Play defensive characters who have AOE and can either trade or punish easily.
Shugoki and Conqueror come to mind. People tend to not play defense when they are ganking so if you get good at external parries you can revenge punish with these two characters pretty severely. Not that you will never die but I can for certain hold my own as shugo in 1v4s until at least one or two teammates show up. Especially with shugokis HA you can usually kill one or two opponents.

2. Avoid the deathball, if they are camping your spawn let your teammates distract and you run by the group. You get a defensive boost when you first spawn so you can run by safely and do one of two things. Since they are all together that means they are only in one spot at a time.
You can capture the objectives and either force the enemy team out of your spawn or you cause them to break and come back and finish them off.
Or you draw them apart and weaken the gank. Making an effort to get out of your spawn would force the enemy to split or to lose.

Overall you won’t be able to always win these situations and if there was a simple solution more game devs would implement it into their game. Especially since FH doesn’t have 4v4 ranked there isn’t a ton of incentives to do this. The better you get at the game the easier it is to hold your own in group fights. I encourage you to play shugoki for a rep because he is naturally tanky and a lot more people will gank you. This is good for learning to play patiently and exploit your enemies mistakes.

UbiInsulin
04-09-2019, 07:34 PM
I understand that losing to these groups is super frustrating, but this would have the effect of splitting the playerbase for a popular mode, which would negatively impact the matchmaking experience.

Star.Princess
04-09-2019, 08:36 PM
Premade filter in game with ~10k-15k online (on PC)?

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
04-10-2019, 04:13 AM
I know this may be counted productive but why not give a group more players than 4 and add the option to fight against the group? Sure the extra could be a traitor/spy and prolong the end of a game you lose just to be a jerk by celebrating your loss with his other groupmates who won but I'd like to think many people would take this opportunity to best their friends. I've played games on the opposite team before and it never bothered me. At least if you loss you don't care as much.
You could also just give the option to be on separate teams to the group of four if they choice.

OhHowSheGoingEh
04-10-2019, 04:40 AM
Premade filter in game with ~10k-15k online (on PC)?

Thats not my concern, console has the player base for this to work.

allenhollow
04-10-2019, 11:07 AM
yep i agree

Kryltic
04-10-2019, 12:44 PM
I understand that losing to these groups is super frustrating, but this would have the effect of splitting the playerbase for a popular mode, which would negatively impact the matchmaking experience.
It's already negatively impacted by the following:

Some single players will simply leave a game once they realise they are up against a pre-made team. Why bother wasting time playing vs a gank squad when you can leave and try again?

4 single players typically are far less fun to play against (when playing as a team of 3 or 4) than another team, due to less coordination.

The_B0G_
04-10-2019, 02:13 PM
If the matchmaking was better, 4 man party's wouldn't be such an issue, at least then you would have competent teammate's.

The most frustrating thing about fighting pre mades is every time you get one alone and are about to kill them, they turtle up and their whole team comes to help them. Even if they aren't gank squadding, they alway come to bail out a dying teammate, you can ping help all day with randoms and never have someone come.

Vakris_One
04-10-2019, 04:37 PM
Thats not my concern, console has the player base for this to work.
Eh, not really. Console may have more players than PC but FH is still not exactly swimming in MMO levels of player numbers in the first place. Splitting up pre-mades into their own matchmaking pool would considerably harm matchmaking wait times on every platform, whether you want to believe it or not.

Not to mention that if we're going to be applying the very altruistic "not my concern" attitude; well then the developers have never been overly concerned with what the console players want exclusively for their platform so you're sh*t outta luck there my dude.

OhHowSheGoingEh
04-10-2019, 06:28 PM
Eh, not really. Console may have more players than PC but FH is still not exactly swimming in MMO levels of player numbers in the first place. Splitting up pre-mades into their own matchmaking pool would considerably harm matchmaking wait times on every platform, whether you want to believe it or not.

Not to mention that if we're going to be applying the very altruistic "not my concern" attitude; well then the developers have never been overly concerned with what the console players want exclusively for their platform so you're sh*t outta luck there my dude.

Like i said earlier, guess i keep quitting matches.

Vakris_One
04-11-2019, 01:02 PM
Like i said earlier, guess i keep quitting matches.
Can't imagine that's much fun having to constantly interrupt your own game time instead of finding a game you actually like playing but you do you brother!

M4RKSG4MES
04-11-2019, 05:48 PM
REWARD players who fight players with crappy bot support will discourage quitting definitely

OhHowSheGoingEh
04-11-2019, 09:16 PM
Can't imagine that's much fun having to constantly interrupt your own game time instead of finding a game you actually like playing but you do you brother!

It not, but it's far less stressful than getting slaughtered for 10 minutes straight against a team that refuses to even attempt a 1v1.

HKPirate
04-13-2019, 06:04 AM
I could agree with this. I played against 4 shugokis yesterday who all stayed with each other and spammed their squeeze ****. It was a miserable game, had zero fun it ended with my team being spawn camped and repeatedly grabbed because all the revenge in the world cannot stop 4 shugokis all grabbing you at the same time. Complete garbage.