PDA

View Full Version : Assassin`s Creed 3 Gameplay

ZoRRoOoOo2010
06-09-2010, 04:04 PM
considering how much the game play in AC2 has evolved since AC1 , what do you think are the developers are going to do about AC 3 ? AC2 was simply HUGE ! I finished it a couple of days ago and all I can say IT WAS THE BEST GAME EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD ! why ? It was simply so ...(I cant find the words) you got all the best elements from AC1 improved: combat , free-running , story , missions , level design , assassinations , simply everything on the next level + lots of new stuff , altogether making the best game I`ve ever played ! It is in fact so BIG , that I don't know how are they gonna make the next better ? are they gonna improve the game play even more , or just add some story like in Splinter cell Double Agent. I made this topic to see what you guys think about http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

El_Sjietah
06-09-2010, 05:55 PM
How did the combat improve exactly? I thought it a fine example of expansion =/= improvement myself.

markfrock
01-24-2011, 09:41 PM
I think that Assassin's creed three will be made more intricate and harder because of more inmate control actions. For example assassins creed brotherhood had a different use for holding X and tapping x in a battle. I believe that this will be transferred onto all of the buttons allowing you to execute more specific and complex actions.

DavisP92
01-24-2011, 09:44 PM
more combos, hopefully a non-lethal way to fight, jumping off of guards, bow and arrow, wip/chain weapon, and maybe more bombs.