PDA

View Full Version : [Patch Notes] April Update - Thursday, April 11th

Ubi-MrDrPink
04-08-2019, 01:34 PM
MULTIPLAYER

[ALL PLATFORMS] Multiplayer Matchmaking Improvements
[ALL PLATFORMS] Stability fixes and improvements to Party Mode (local multiplayer)
[PS4][X1][PC] Private Multiplayer added
[PS4][X1][PC] Fixes and improvements to prepare for Private Multiplayer

INVENTORY

[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue that caused inventory items to duplicate
[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue that prevented Ubisoft Club rewards from appearing in a player’s inventory
[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue that caused infinite loading for some items in a player’s inventory
[ALL PLATFORMS] Fix for Season One stickers not appearing in Garage
[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue with the Squirrel helmet disappearing from players’ inventory
[ALL PLATFORMS] Inventory stability updates
[PC] Stickers: removed extra “Display” category that was empty

TRACK CENTRAL

[ALL PLATFORMS] Updated Track Central so that players will be returned to the search/feed and last track viewed after exiting a track
[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue that could select impossible ghosts to race against on custom tracks
[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue that caused the wrong track type to be displayed in track info on Track Central
[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue that removed custom tracks from favourites when exiting Track Central
[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed “My Best” entry in custom skill games on Track Central that displayed time when the primary score was set as something else

TRACK EDITOR

[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue that caused track save files to disappear from the Track Editor after over-writing saves
[ALL PLATFORMS] Track time will now appear in the Track Editor after completing a test run
[ALL PLATFORMS] Added advanced object properties to effects in the Track Editor
[ALL PLATFORMS] Various tool fixes and updates
[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue that caused the rider to instantly crash if a driveline is placed close to the world limits in the Track Editor
[SWITCH] Fixed some incorrect button inputs displayed in the Track Editor

CUSTOMIZATION

[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue that caused decals placed on tires to appear on the wrong side of the tire
[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed a visual bug in the front forks of Rhino & Tandem bikes
[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed some clipping issues with various rider gear items & poses
[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed some customization bugs on the Wide Surface Body Kit

STABILITY

[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue that could cause a crash after removing tracks from the party mode playlist
[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixes and improvements to prepare for the 66 Expansion
[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixes and improvements to prepare for Easter Event
[ALL PLATFORMS] Various stability updates & fixes
[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed a crash that occurred when crossing the finish line on the Hill Climb skill game
[SWITCH][PS4] Fixed an issue that could cause a crash while launching the game
[PC] Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash when being closed
[PC] Fixed a crash that could occur when switching between fullscreen & windowed mode from the editor

UI/UX

[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed various localization & text errors
[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed missing visualizations on some University of Trials tracks
[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed a bug that prevented new challengers from appearing on the world map when the challengers filter is active
[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed a bug that displayed the “Season Finished!” pop-up when returning to the main menu in offline mode
[PC] Fixed some inconsistent or incorrect inputs between different menus
[PC] Fixed days remaining counter in Multiplayer Leaderboard menu
[PC] Fixed some missing sound effects in base game tracks
[PC] Fixed an issue that reset advanced video options in windowed mode
[PC] Improvements for Steam Controller

Scottah
04-08-2019, 07:09 PM
Leaderboards on pause menu next patch? :)

MrManiacNF
04-08-2019, 08:25 PM
Switch bike on pause menu

OTMB_Cobra
04-08-2019, 09:46 PM
@MrManiacNF (https://forums.ubi.com/member.php/3862977-MrManiacNF)
That will not happen I'm afraid.
I've asked about that, and the answer I got is even if we had that option, you would still have to reload the track to use it, so it's pointless.

Smeghead89
04-08-2019, 09:52 PM
The track leaderboards on pause menu is a great idea, being able to view the track replays without backing out would sweet. Switching bikes in track is also a great idea

Raon_Hook
04-09-2019, 01:41 AM
This looks like it's going to be a great patch, good work RedLynx :)

DizOCE
04-09-2019, 06:54 AM
Switch bike on pause menu

this will never happen bud, that would be cheating.

No_Pro777
04-09-2019, 07:37 AM
this will never happen bud, that would be cheating.

Would be okay, if the track would restart after switching the bike. So you don't have to go to the world map etc.

What does "prepare" for private multiplayer mean? Still no private matches??

calculusman1084
04-09-2019, 07:51 AM
Thank you RL!

Psyhodelik
04-09-2019, 09:10 AM
Thanks for this good Patch !! o/

s0ad667
04-09-2019, 11:44 AM
Damn, just got hit by the duplicate bug again. I hope it's the bug's one last fight before it gets wiped out of existence.

DizOCE
04-09-2019, 12:48 PM
Would be okay, if the track would restart after switching the bike. So you don't have to go to the world map etc.

What does "prepare" for private multiplayer mean? Still no private matches??

No private multiplayer with the patch on the 11th, but i believe maybe the 16th will see the release of the DLC / Easter Event along with private multiplayer

DrownLies
04-09-2019, 01:25 PM
[PC] Improvements for Steam Controller

Could you please say more about the changes you made?

knorde
04-09-2019, 04:22 PM
No private multiplayer with the patch on the 11th, but i believe maybe the 16th will see the release of the DLC / Easter Event along with private multiplayer
I see this in the patch notes:
"[PS4][X1][PC] Private Multiplayer added".

Retribution
04-09-2019, 05:41 PM
Will this also patch the inventory items being changed to default colors everytime I boot up Rising? I wear all black helmet, black sneakers but they will change to their original color (helmet is blue/yellow and the sneakers is gray/white). Getting real tired of having to change it to black everytime I get ready to ride.

Kektous
04-10-2019, 08:50 AM
Thank you! A lot of these issues were really bugging me (No pun intended).

I don't mean to sound too much of a buzzkill, but is there any ETA on the roach error 00050001? It's locking me out from earning challenger crates. That being said, it is a cosmetic bug so I understand if it's not priority

SaneThe Legend
04-10-2019, 04:35 PM
Yeah great, Skillgame Instructions missing & Area Condition Tool Has bug's like sun or moon always follow my camera never stays still, And sharing a track with area condition tool resets all fog valves and looks like crap an example is my walking dead 41 skillgame as my fog was reset from the original look in the track editor ! Also Ninja Leaderboard times should fix too, like green belt times don't work, also adding custom collisions to some of the CP's in Green belt would be good, to make it more consistent ! Cause certain object have polygons that stick to the shape of each object causing gameplay frustration ! Thanks !

fail0r_
04-11-2019, 09:19 AM
[SIZE=4]TRACK CENTRAL

can you add a checkbox to the tracks in the trackscentral, which would be checked if the player made it through the finishline?
like this:
https://i.ibb.co/VJt9nNc/trialsrisingtrackcentralcheckbox.jpg
https://ibb.co/wBRgGLF

daveyd001
04-11-2019, 09:25 AM
Uk time

No_Pro777
04-11-2019, 10:00 AM
Steam: No Trials Rising.exe in "datapack" file. :(

ScreechyNutz
04-11-2019, 10:10 AM
Steam: No Trials Rising.exe in "datapack" file. :(

Yeah I get the same error after installing the update. Verified game files but still not working.

No_Pro777
04-11-2019, 10:15 AM
They forgot to bring the .exe file with the update. That's my guess ;-)

DizOCE
04-11-2019, 10:43 AM
yeah.. same error for me through steam

SVD_NL
04-11-2019, 10:47 AM
Same error for me, verified game files and did a fresh install.
No .exe for us i guess.

DizOCE
04-11-2019, 10:49 AM
yeah.. did the download, got the error, uninstalled and fully re-installed, same error still.. can we get a quick fix please redlynx, like put the .exe in the file so we can re-download the update

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-11-2019, 11:01 AM
Hi Guys, the maintenance has been extended, please see here https://ubi.li/4pwpk

We are aware of the .exe issue, are working on it and will have an update soon.

biggis90
04-11-2019, 11:01 AM
yep am also getting the no exe

DizOCE
04-11-2019, 11:05 AM
Hi Guys, the maintenance has been extended, please see here https://ubi.li/4pwpk

it says 7:45am UTC for 2 hours which would be 9:45am and it is now 10:04am UTC with the extended 30 minutes of maintenance, it should be up and ready by 10:15 am UTC correct?

is this extra 30 minutes the new download for pc including the .exe in the datapack?

Zorthi
04-11-2019, 11:36 AM
I hope you dont put it on the known issues list and dont do anything about it for one month...

fleskeknoke
04-11-2019, 11:56 AM
replays still don't show animations
replays now don't count faults (it stays at 0) and show a time without fault-penalty.
after watching a reply, you are still moved all the way back to Tc-start, an not back to the track.

ArM4g3dD0n80
04-11-2019, 02:08 PM
For me, almost every replay seems to be "broken/buggy" doesnt matter, if i watch mine or from others. The camera is flyin "around" the driver, without changing camera view, in most cases, then, the sound of the bike disappears and the replay ends..:mad: If that is a "new feature" after the patch, i would like to have the previous version back :nonchalance: Did you guys even test the updates, before release :confused:

fail0r_
04-11-2019, 02:11 PM
add pls like/dislike icons to the trackcentral tracks
https://i.ibb.co/M5W0X2K/trialsrisingtrackcentralcheckbox.jpg
https://ibb.co/2Ym4bnR

Psyhodelik
04-11-2019, 02:29 PM
That's good idea !!

Or just a filter to not show track that we already played for example

knorde
04-11-2019, 03:17 PM
How can i select custom maps in private multiplayer?
Now i can only select the maps where i finished.
Not new maps, i hope this is a bug.

I play with a friend and it is not fun when we first have to finish the maps in single player modus before we can play together.

EDIT

In single player i have to go to each map and select start. When i have to choice a bike i can go back.
I don't need to finish it but it needs the steps above.
I have to do this for each map.
I think it is a bug.

Can you confirm this is a bug?

EDIT 2

The points are not correct.
If the first player finished he get 10 points.
The second player get 8 points.
It makes no different if the second player is finishing or not.
It will be much more fun if second player do not finish he get 0 points.
Now it is not needed to finish within the 30 seconds that the second player has to finish.
Finish or no finish is both 8 points.

EDIT 3

Why it is not possible to skip a map?
Now we have to leave multiplayer and start it again?

Why there are so much bugs?
Never had a game before that have so much bugs, it is unbelievable.
Why Trials Fusion was so much fun with normal points rules and all the other things and with Trials Rising everything that can wrong it go wrong.
We have to long to wait for a working game, plz give us a working game or some of discount.
This is not good, i hope you understand.

No_Pro777
04-11-2019, 04:17 PM
The Stadium Finals are still f*cked up. There's always ONE beatable enemy, but 2 are straight from Diamond Island. When you have to reach 2nd place, it is nearly impossible. Why do we even have to beat them in order to save a new record? Just alter this settings, please.

FrozenWaterfall
04-11-2019, 06:17 PM
Whatever change was made that prevents getting two of the same item in a gear crate didn't work right. Now when there would have been a duplicate, only 2 items are received from the gear crate instead of 3 (sometimes only 1 received).

morrillo
04-11-2019, 06:36 PM
Sadly replays seem to be busted for me (those I tried), plus no fix for the matchups on the stadiums with the top riders...need to continue to disconnect to set PBs... :(

rodvinsky
04-11-2019, 07:26 PM
Good, now you can focus on

- adding a static loading screen. You can have your smoke animation as default if you insist, just give us the option to turn it off. it's stuttery, nauseating, unnecesary, doesn't look good, and it strains our eyes/brain.
- adding an option to disable/reduce the bouncing animations on the UI
- import the Fusion soundtrack, add more soundtracks, add song skip ability, filtering
- add the option to remove the audience. if removing them visually is too much of a hassle, at least put their audio on a separate volume slider. also some audio effects seem to be unaffected by the audio settings
- add a streamlined tracklist to reduce the time spent scanning the world and button presses. think Fusion. and no, the stadiums aren't like that. they're more convoluted. think about it.
- remove the intro pan/zoom and countdown when resetting, especially during skill games. too much waiting
- put FMX back in. not the tracks, but the ability to do tricks. BECAUSE IT'S FUN
- add the old bikes back
- add an alternate UI theme more like fusion
- remove the awful spinnig wheel morph animation in the start screen

...that's what i could come up with off the top of my head after not playing Rising for 2-3 weeks

No_Pro777
05-06-2019, 04:45 PM
Hi, I'm still waiting for the REAL patch. When does it approach?

Kakodaemon1481
05-09-2019, 02:01 AM
Is there any news regarding the new patch? it's been almost a month now since the last one.

s0ad667
05-10-2019, 12:02 PM
If the previous patches are an indication that they will release one each month, we can expect some info around the middle of the month which is getting close and the patch itself a couple of days later. That is if a patch is actually planned for now.

I really hope we see some kind of an overhaul for the track central, it really needs it. And a fix for the crates issue, which sadly still remains. Even from the weekly uplay challenge that gives crates, it's random if you'll get one. Oh and tweak how the ranking system on multiplayer works. And... these are my only issues with the game.

No_Pro777
05-10-2019, 01:46 PM
There are issues all around the game. But the developers should know about them. P. e. do limbs get stuck in the ground at that bomb bouncer skill game, the stadium finals are still broken, private multiplayer should show mistakes and times (as well as online multiplayer) and times should load into leader boards, online multiplayer has a broken ranking system etc.

knorde
05-13-2019, 08:28 AM
Are some of this bugs fixed in the next patch (the most irritating is bug 3)?

Bugs in private multiplayer:

Bug 1:
How can i select custom maps in private multiplayer?

In single player i have to go to each map and select download after i set it to favorite.
It does not download automaticly when i add to favorite.
In private multiplayer you can't see the map before you download it first in single player.

I think it is a bug.

Bug 2:

The points are not correct.
If the first player finished he get 10 points.
The second player get 8 points.
It makes no different if the second player is finishing or not.
It will be much more fun if second player do not finish he get 0 points.
Now it is not needed to finish within the 30 seconds that the second player has to finish.
Finish or no finish is both 8 points.

Bug 3:

Why it is not possible to skip a map?
Now we have to leave multiplayer and start it again?

Bug 4:
When i add 30+ maps to favorite, in private mp you can only see max 30 maps.

No_Pro777
05-13-2019, 10:52 AM
Other thing in private/global MP:

There is NO chat - neither with microphones nor with keyboard (writing).