PDA

View Full Version : Does not behave while minimized

TyrianMollusk
04-08-2019, 01:12 AM
Alt-tabbing out of Trials not only doesn't mute it, BUT IT STILL LISTENS TO THE CONTROLLER.

That's an abomination. I had an acorn bundle purchased while I was not even in the game (thanks for making that so easy to do, BTW), and even worse than that, now I have to deal with Ubisoft's horrible support--something I try to avoid as much as possible due to their atrocious work in previous complaints. I should not have to be trying to get a refund request because your game can't even behave while minimized.

I am not pleased.

Ubi-Raziel
04-10-2019, 11:22 AM
Hello TyrianMollusk,

Alt-tabbing out of Trials not only doesn't mute it, BUT IT STILL LISTENS TO THE CONTROLLER.

I have just tested this myself and was able to reproduce the issue, so I've reported this to our dev team. Thank you for making us aware of this.

I had an acorn bundle purchased while I was not even in the game (thanks for making that so easy to do, BTW), and even worse than that, now I have to deal with Ubisoft's horrible support--something I try to avoid as much as possible due to their atrocious work in previous complaints. I should not have to be trying to get a refund request because your game can't even behave while minimized.

I am not pleased.

I have reviewed your support case and can see that the American Retro Bundle was purchased because of this issue. I have refunded the 20 acorns back to your game, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Also to make sure I understand from your thread, this issue didn't cause you to purchase Acorns, is that correct? It only caused the accidental purchase of the American Retro Bundle?

Thank you!

TyrianMollusk
04-12-2019, 07:16 PM
Yes, the issue spent my acorns. It did not purchase new acorns.

Thanks for refunding the currency, but please fix your product. It should never be playing on its own while minimized.