PDA

View Full Version : cockpit controls

XyZspineZyX
10-08-2003, 12:18 PM
In the addon and in the BoB please make things work. I would prefer to see my mixture control set and the levers work. All the controls working, canopy opening as well as the door. Landing with an open canopy and taking off is quite fun.

PLEASE put in carriers for early carrier opps.

Yes they were there just towards the end if not please consider Operation Torch firt joint operation between British and Americans on the tip of north africa.

Or just make a map that includes the europe and the Med with carriers and you would make a lot of people happy.

Bear

Message Edited on 10/08/0311:24AM by warriorbear

XyZspineZyX
10-08-2003, 12:18 PM
In the addon and in the BoB please make things work. I would prefer to see my mixture control set and the levers work. All the controls working, canopy opening as well as the door. Landing with an open canopy and taking off is quite fun.

PLEASE put in carriers for early carrier opps.

Yes they were there just towards the end if not please consider Operation Torch firt joint operation between British and Americans on the tip of north africa.

Or just make a map that includes the europe and the Med with carriers and you would make a lot of people happy.

Bear

Message Edited on 10/08/0311:24AM by warriorbear