PDA

View Full Version : Looking for clan

MrKornDogg
04-07-2019, 02:45 PM
Iím looking for a clan. I have 3 young kids so any clan would have to have people understanding they would come first. Level 30 with a gearscore of 450ish.

thinkledge
04-08-2019, 02:23 AM
Hey there! You sound perfect for our clan. It's <Revenge DC> on Xbox. It's set to open so feel free to join. Hope to see you in game.

Plumzv2
04-08-2019, 03:36 AM
Hey if you are interested in joining a great Xbox community that recently opened up a PC battalion, check out Rapture Gaming Community. We have multiple battalions that support many games. We are currently looking for more members for The Division 2. We have members from all over the world so there is usually always someone on to play with. Our only requirements are as follow:
- Working headset
- 17 or older
- Good and positive attitude towards fellow members and players
We have many veterans and newcomers to The Division and are always willing to help out with anything. If this sounds like something you may be interested in, use the following link and instructions to sign up! Hope to play with you soon!
http://rapturegamingcommunity.net/forum.php?referrerid=5393

Click on the link to sign up. Head on over to Join a Battalion and fill out an app for Atlas Battalion(The Division).

Any questions you can also message me at my gamertag on xbox at: rG Plumz