PDA

View Full Version : Raider

OhHowSheGoingEh
04-07-2019, 05:59 AM
Ubisoft, can you answer me one question about raiders rework?

Will his stamped charge be nerfed to where it isn't a death sentence anymore?

Star.Princess
04-07-2019, 07:39 AM
Yeah, his stamped charge will be nerfed, how will be and already nerfed many ganks in game. How I know it will have no armor, most likely enemies and allies will be able to iterrupt him, then total damage from gank will be reduced.

Siegfried-Z
04-07-2019, 10:25 AM
Stampede nerf is confirmed yes.
As we can expect i think his chain zone to get a dmg nerf.

In the others hand he is probably going to get faster lights, some SF on his UB, more chain and maybe some HA.

MCBooma16
04-07-2019, 05:56 PM
Stampede nerf is confirmed yes.
As we can expect i think his chain zone to get a dmg nerf.

In the others hand he is probably going to get faster lights, some SF on his UB, more chain and maybe some HA.

I think it's possible they could nerf his chain UB now that we're pretty sure more chains and faster attacks are to be introduced. I don't know if he'll get any HA, though.

The heroes that usually have HA are the tanks, since they have limited chains and more health. Except Berserker and Kensei, but Zerk is supposed to be a crazy boi and Kensei's heavies are slow and definitely can't be as hard-hitting as Raider's.

In antiganks Raider does okay methinks. People love to swing wildly, and the simple heavy to ST to UB mixup when target switching freaks some people out. Raider in revenge can be scary too, since the heavies are already hard-hitting and are improved with revenge. I love to psych people out like a Berserker can with the options I have with feinting the UB in revenge.

As for the Stampede Charge, it's honestly cheese. Every Raider will use it, and we'll all be sad when it's nerfed, but it's a death sentence for sure.

I think Stampede Charge will be completely interruptable. I think the thing smart players will have to wait for is when Raider knees the opponent in the face before they can go crazy with heavies, much like how players have to wait for Shugoki to crack his opponent's back.

Raider is definitely a more technical fighter, and I'm hoping they don't overtune the rework.