PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know what new maps will come with the Russian add-ons?

mandrill7
01-17-2006, 06:49 AM
I understand there will be at least 3 Russian add-ons - Pe-2, Il-10 and a VVS/ LW 1946 set. Can any insider tell me what maps will come with the sets. I'm guessing that the Pe-2 add-on will have the Kharkov and Kiev maps we've heard rumours about. Il-10 will have Manchuria. Will there be any more Germany and Eastern Europe maps?

mandrill7
01-17-2006, 06:49 AM
I understand there will be at least 3 Russian add-ons - Pe-2, Il-10 and a VVS/ LW 1946 set. Can any insider tell me what maps will come with the sets. I'm guessing that the Pe-2 add-on will have the Kharkov and Kiev maps we've heard rumours about. Il-10 will have Manchuria. Will there be any more Germany and Eastern Europe maps?

GerritJ9
01-17-2006, 07:31 AM
A Kyiv map is definitely in preparation, and I would assume that a Northern China/Manchuria map would also be in the works- not sure about the latter, though; this is pure guesswork.

darkhorizon11
01-17-2006, 05:16 PM
Ivan said we'd see Manchuria and some new German maps.

Personally I'm hoping for Prague since their was quite a fight for the area and the last German Wehrmacht units surrendered here, IIRC.