PDA

View Full Version : Customized items inaccessible and loot duplicate issue

derangedxzombie
04-06-2019, 09:01 PM
I spent over an hour customizing clothing with the stickers, and now there is an orange wheel loading icon over the items. You cannot do anything with them as all options are greyed out. Also they appear as the default items (not my customized version) it's like my game can't communicate with the server the items are stored on or something?

Also I keep getting a ton of duplicate items from loot boxes, they cannot be sold or anything, meaning I now have a bunch of duplicate items in my inventory (some of which also have the orange loading icon, always present even after restarting game).

I hope you can fix these soon and I can get my customized items back, or to load. Can't really play it until then. Will have to go back to Division 2 and be careful of it's bugs.

JolanXBL
04-07-2019, 05:07 AM
Welcome to da club! This is one of the most popular topics around so rest assured that it's being looked into by Redlynx and even players like you & I ^_^.
Shogun even mentioned it on the livestream so he knows for sure

derangedxzombie
04-07-2019, 05:44 AM
Welcome to da club! This is one of the most popular topics around so rest assured that it's being looked into by Redlynx and even players like you & I ^_^.
Shogun even mentioned it on the livestream so he knows for sure

Thanks for the feedback (: I'm glad they're aware of it and trying to resolve it!
I've been enjoying this Trials a lot more than fusion (who's main menu theme alone eventually made me want to stab pencils in my ears haha). Hopefully they'll be able to patch it soon.

Ubi-Raziel
04-11-2019, 01:27 PM
Hello everyone!

I'm happy to announce we were able to implement a fix for this today, you should be good to go now!

Patch notes: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2034875-Patch-Notes-April-Update-Thursday-April-11th