PDA

View Full Version : Fun freak multiplayer df! (2 enemies, one shell?)

XyZspineZyX
07-15-2003, 12:28 AM
So I was flying my personal fav Yak-9K on a mountain map. I took off from a high alt airbase, and saw two enemy planes headed my way at a lower alt, on was an La series (presumably 7) the other was a 109.

I dove in on them and wound up behing the La-7 (mistake, the 109 was behind me) and I shot a 45 mm round at it, hit it just at the joinging of wing and fuselage, and the wing goes fluttering off, I pull up and try to corkscrew to wind up behind the 109, and see him spinning one-winged to the ground.

The wing from the La-7 (removed courtesy of my 45mm) had hit and sheared the wing off the Bf-109.

We all got a good laugh.

(Bf pilot was Cooler (i think Cooler-47, not sure. Don't remember the other pilot's name).

XyZspineZyX
07-15-2003, 12:28 AM
So I was flying my personal fav Yak-9K on a mountain map. I took off from a high alt airbase, and saw two enemy planes headed my way at a lower alt, on was an La series (presumably 7) the other was a 109.

I dove in on them and wound up behing the La-7 (mistake, the 109 was behind me) and I shot a 45 mm round at it, hit it just at the joinging of wing and fuselage, and the wing goes fluttering off, I pull up and try to corkscrew to wind up behind the 109, and see him spinning one-winged to the ground.

The wing from the La-7 (removed courtesy of my 45mm) had hit and sheared the wing off the Bf-109.

We all got a good laugh.

(Bf pilot was Cooler (i think Cooler-47, not sure. Don't remember the other pilot's name).

XyZspineZyX
07-15-2003, 12:54 AM
/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

"The show must go on..."
<center>http://www.btinternet.com/~jj_b/vaw/images/iar81t.jpg </center>

XyZspineZyX
07-15-2003, 01:19 AM
I even pulled an RTB (server was me vs them two, except for one guy who had literally just installed the sim (left his wheels down, managed to death spiral an La-7, had no clue as to map, 'fearisme has crashed' showed up every 2 minutes . . . . ) so i returned unchallenged (it took place right by the airstrip anyway.