PDA

View Full Version : My Assassin Creed 3 remastered does not have Liberation included in it

acecinque
04-06-2019, 04:41 AM
My Assassin Creed 3 remastered does not have Liberation included in it, i have alrdy completed the story for III, but I still do not have a choice to play liberation, in my main menu, i do not have a choice to choose either III or Liberation like what i have seen in others, it would just bring me into III. Is there anything i need to do to unlock Liberation?

Ubi-Baron
04-06-2019, 12:06 PM
Hi acecinque,

That's certainly a strange issue that you're encountering.

Do you have the game on Steam or Uplay?

Could you please provide us with a screenshot of your main menu for the game?

Thanks

Guthrog
04-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Actually I have the same issue, though I was afraid to mention it because I thought it was just me being dumb and missing it somehow.

Bleetzz
04-07-2019, 08:01 PM
Hello there.

Same issue here. I have the Gold edition on Steam (including season pass, etc.) which has installed Uplay and linked all games. Today I notice that I have AC III but not Liberation :(

EDIT: I Found the answer here: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2027061-how-to-start-Assassin-s-Creed-III-Remastered-Liberation-Steam?p=14093330&viewfull=1#post14093330

If you are on steam, go to your library/games and right click on "Assassin's Creed III Remastered". Then you should find "Assassin's Creed Liberation Remastered" option.

Guthrog
04-07-2019, 10:14 PM
Oh wow, thank you. That was ridiculously hard to find.

TeoZviadi
04-11-2019, 03:42 PM
Oh wow, thank you. That was ridiculously hard to find.

sorry I couldn't find anyway, please help me, it shows that there is liberation but I can't play on