PDA

View Full Version : Cheating?

Squirrelrabbit
04-05-2019, 02:49 AM
I dont believe I am missing my shots at all .I'm running marksman class and he takes no damage at all . I did shoot at him with a assault rifle as well before this and no damage . Seriously let me know what you think . This is ridiculous.

https://youtu.be/nvPeQpH4Nzs

Elysia.C
04-05-2019, 03:40 AM
Server lag? Did you communicate with your teammate and confirm the experience?

Squirrelrabbit
04-05-2019, 07:50 AM
No it was randoms . I noticed no1 tried sniping him though . Stuff like this is still unacceptable. I have had this happen multiple times . Never really run into this kinda stuff unless it's a division game .

As1r0nimo
04-05-2019, 07:56 AM
No it was randoms . I noticed no1 tried sniping him though . Stuff like this is still unacceptable. I have had this happen multiple times . Never really run into this kinda stuff unless it's a division game .

It happens to every mmo game. There is a cap to lagspike, there nothing realy devs can do. Lower the cap - see delta errors like 100 times more

echolecter
04-05-2019, 08:06 AM
Can only say that in The Division it happens more often then in other games. Most likely is caused by server lag, or desync. Also occurs with NPCs when they are zapping to previous locations. Seen this numerous times in TD1 and when in PvP zones. Either players are 'cheating' assisted by the server or they might use lag switches themselves. All this making them appear at another place on the map then they actually are on their own. I am sure that developers can do something about this when they really want, and are capable to do so.

Squirrelrabbit
04-05-2019, 01:28 PM
Yeah I play a buncha different games and I never have anything like this happen this often .

Thief183
04-05-2019, 01:40 PM
That clearly is lag, you can notice it by the floatin thing close to you.

If you do a google search you'll notice that there isn't any tranier still around for the game.