PDA

View Full Version : For honor Pick heroes Suggestion

Johnaswell
04-04-2019, 07:56 PM
we know how annyoing its when enamy team play 4 raider spam raider charge or 4 black prior have same feats Oath breaker spam to enamy or 4 warlord eanmy team use charge to legdes from map But its how to make great game and im think people agree me

enamy team can only pick one raider heroes it cant not be 4 or 3 or 2 raider on enamy team it can only be one raider on enamy team like same rainbow six siege pick operation but it for same you team and eanmy team can only pick one heroes it cant not be same heroes like 3 raider or 3 warden on enamy team it should be litte annyoing

but it for all heroes can only be pick one enamy team cant not have pick same heroes it can only be one heroes to pick same like rainbow six siege

to make game low streesful

im know how annyoing its to watch 4 raider enamy team spam raider charge

Even im think raider charge need Nerf its most Overpower Anit gank in for honor

raider charge stun you 5 or 4 sec even in enamy group fight can one shot you even raider charge can be faiet in guardbreak annyoing
even raider charge there no chance to surival in enamy group fight pretty much one shot you and fast kill it so dumb
im not know how ubiosft still not fix raider charge even more annyoing its when enamy play 4 raider and spam charge raider no one want it
raider dodge and guardbreak do sametime so fast

Liduras
04-04-2019, 08:06 PM
Hello "Melikethegames".

Johnaswell
04-04-2019, 08:25 PM
Hello "Melikethegames".

who Melikethegames??

Oo_zayron_oO
04-05-2019, 10:29 AM
Nah, boring. And a lot of people will quit the match at the start because they can't pick their favourite hero.

Okita_Soji..
04-05-2019, 06:04 PM
Why can't it be pick hero and then it matches you to a game by using your stats with said hero? Say i wanna play as Musha, I'm level 25 with him and 60% win ratio and kd ratio 1.50. Find a game that has an opening for the hero at my skill level. There is what 5,000 players on Xbox playing the game when I do. There has to be a game with my skill bracket that has an opening for Musha that I can play on in say dominion.

Star.Princess
04-05-2019, 08:09 PM
but it for all heroes can only be pick one enamy team cant not have pick same heroes it can only be one heroes to pick same like rainbow six siege

to make game low streesful

im know how annyoing its to watch 4 raider enamy team spam raider charge

Even im think raider charge need Nerf its most Overpower Anit gank in for honor

raider charge stun you 5 or 4 sec even in enamy group fight can one shot you even raider charge can be faiet in guardbreak annyoing
even raider charge there no chance to surival in enamy group fight pretty much one shot you and fast kill it so dumb
im not know how ubiosft still not fix raider charge even more annyoing its when enamy play 4 raider and spam charge raider no one want it
raider dodge and guardbreak do sametime so fast

Comparison with R6S is quite silly, the games are completely different, in R6S single pick system made to make people aware of the value of each operative and let people make tactics and play in adequate conditions, it forming rules.

It will make game more stressful, you could pick your main and then noobie take it and what to do in such situation? Such system will generate conflicts in team in already full of toxic game.

It is your problem it you can't deal with 4 raider team, Raider have weak sides, you can make equal 2v2, 3v3 or 4v4 teamfight and focus each-other and they will do nothing, they can't hold mid for example, can't stand 1v1, 4 raider just work because they play better or because you play with random who can't play like team.

Johnaswell
04-05-2019, 08:36 PM
Comparison with R6S is quite silly, the games are completely different, in R6S single pick system made to make people aware of the value of each operative and let people make tactics and play in adequate conditions, it forming rules.

It will make game more stressful, you could pick your main and then noobie take it and what to do in such situation? Such system will generate conflicts in team in already full of toxic game.

It is your problem it you can't deal with 4 raider team, Raider have weak sides, you can make equal 2v2, 3v3 or 4v4 teamfight and focus each-other and they will do nothing, they can't hold mid for example, can't stand 1v1, 4 raider just work because they play better or because you play with random who can't play like team.

im have one question why you begin denial? me

please not begin denial me thank you

UbiInsulin
04-05-2019, 09:23 PM
Closing this thread as there's another one about the same topic: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2026542-Single-pick-heros .