PDA

View Full Version : Tidal Basin Is Coming!

UbiSc0ttie
04-04-2019, 06:37 PM
https://ubistatic19-a.akamaihd.net/marketingresource/en-us/the-division/the-division-2/news/images/tidal_basin_action_screenshot_withoutlogo_960x540_ 346444.jpg

Our newest update to The Division 2 — Invasion Battle for D.C.— arrives tomorrow, April 5th on all platforms! Here's what you can expect with this free update:

A new world tier- WTS, with a new gear score cap to 500
Heroic difficulty
Three gear sets- Ongoing Directive, True Patriot, and Hard Wired
A new faction stronghold- Tidal Basin
Weekly Invaded Missions

https://ubistatic19-a.akamaihd.net/marketingresource/en-us/the-division/the-division-2/news/images/tidal_basin_stronghold_withoutlogo_960x540_347477. jpg

Upon logging into D.C., you will be met with a brief radio call informing you of developments nearby that require your attention. Completing this new side mission unlocks the Tidal Basin Stronghold.

Remember that this content is available once you have progressed to World Tier 4 and achieved at least 425 gear score.

After completing Tidal Basin, Coordinator Manny Ortega at the Base of Operations will have intel on surrounding Black Tusk operations in D.C. This unlocks Weekly Invaded Missions, available on any difficulty! These missions will reset on a weekly cadence and apply to the previous story missions.

https://ubistatic19-a.akamaihd.net/marketingresource/en-us/the-division/the-division-2/news/images/tctd2_tu2_gearset_infographic_v001_960x540_347599. jpg

If you are after the new gear sets, the Black Tusks will have a chance to drop pieces in World Tier 5.

Good luck out there Agents!

/The Division Team

https://youtu.be/Po9HMZUozoU

TheTillaa
04-04-2019, 06:46 PM
First, and SWEEEET!!!

vandinhodtp
04-04-2019, 06:51 PM
What time does the update leave?

TheRealRawzi
04-04-2019, 07:23 PM
Could we get a time this is going to drop and how long how long the game might be down for please and thanks ?

TheRealRawzi
04-04-2019, 07:25 PM
Answered my own question .
Greetings Agents,

The servers will shut down for a scheduled maintenance Friday, April 5th at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours.

We will be releasing the Invasion: Battle for D.C. update during this time.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
The Division 2 Team

mashOnoid
04-04-2019, 08:58 PM
Wow can't wait for the update!

MrFuddyDuddy
04-04-2019, 11:29 PM
Can we please have the patch notes?

chris2k30
04-04-2019, 11:36 PM
So going by the title does that mean our Agents need to turn up fully equipped in a body condom?

Rinesari
04-05-2019, 12:20 AM
Answered my own question .
Greetings Agents,

The servers will shut down for a scheduled maintenance Friday, April 5th at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours.

We will be releasing the Invasion: Battle for D.C. update during this time.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
The Division 2 Team

Are the WT5 bound to the one week before everyone else frome the Season pass?

Gh0sT-NZ
04-05-2019, 01:10 AM
Can't wait, this is going to be awesome

SalanH
04-05-2019, 01:23 AM
Please tell me there will be some performance optimizations?

RushLoongHammer
04-05-2019, 01:48 AM
I hope Tidal Basin is better than the other strongholds.
The other strongholds felt like story missions but longer.

My hope is that Tidal Basin is more interesting than thee other strongholds.

HazardousKiller
04-05-2019, 03:31 AM
Does it come with replayable side missions?? Asked two weeks ago still no answer.

Alekero
04-05-2019, 08:41 AM
Fix tonnes of bugs

Putnum
04-05-2019, 10:03 AM
I've seen some unofficial patch notes that look like they were written by a 12 year old at a game reviewing website, so it would be nice if someone could locate the official notes.

Hey look, my 3rd post in 12 years.

TBTurbotobi
04-05-2019, 10:21 AM
I hope Tidal Basin is better than the other strongholds.
The other strongholds felt like story missions but longer.

My hope is that Tidal Basin is more interesting than thee other strongholds.

@DEVS: I hope the ballance for Singleplayers will be better than the mess in Division 1.

Itīs very annoying when playing alone and getting spammed from NPCs spawning behind you.....

Rinesari
04-05-2019, 12:14 PM
@DEVS: I hope the ballance for Singleplayers will be better than the mess in Division 1.

Itīs very annoying when playing alone and getting spammed from NPCs spawning behind you.....

I would say its what some make the game great, you have to play this game alot more tatical that TD1 where you cold just rush and melt everything down, into this game you have to stand in places where is impossibole for spawen behind you, thinking alot where you stand how you gonna fight it and totaly more tatical, its just AL they gonna try to fight like its would be as close humen thinking as possibole, and its you job you out thinking the next draw what gonna happen.

This game is like chess

Anubis-Solitus
04-05-2019, 01:58 PM
So far I've enjoyed playing solo in both games. My only suggestion is having more dynamic content in which the mobs scaled better vs the number of players going against them. Some other games do this pretty well. They could work on balance of difficulty levels a little more but overall having a great time.

SwattPlayz
04-05-2019, 06:24 PM
How is anyone supposed to be happy with the weapon mods now. I understand they had to be nerfed a little bit since there is not many with a negative affect, but now most of them are useless. I am extremely unhappy with the Light extended 5.56 Mag, I strongly think ubisoft should reconsider adding its negative effect back and giving its full positive affect back. :mad:

HeadHunta__
04-05-2019, 11:55 PM
can we please get something going th where we can choose to have the old chem launcher back...the new set up is complete ****, pardon my english. you spend half the time missing or shooting the health over your dam head and die because you cant even get a quick health drop on the ground anymore let alone switch to the wrong ****in gun when i switch back to shoot......please./....................CHANGE IT BACK TO HOW YOU MADE THE GAME ORIGINALLY.....i dont even wanna play as much now...the meta is ****ed totally changed the gameplay for you to never have ****in armor....or cuz its so dam long to do you just die any****in way...thanks

RimShot8
04-06-2019, 12:20 AM
I won't my $119 back after this 1.3 updates I've been playing the game for over 3 hours and I have only gotten 1 specializations ammo. What is the point of have a weapon that you are not going to get ammo for. I also use the artillery turret they lowered the ammo on this turret to 4 that not a problem for me but I have a mod on it that is suppose to add 1 more ammo to it I have the skill power for it and I still on have 4 ammo in this turret. Sometimes it shows 5 rounds in the turret but as soon as I shoot 1 it goes down to 3 left in the turret. I'm have the issue on the X1 It was a good game until this update leave to Ubisoft to F-up a good thing I will not be playing until this is fixed.

SubZero-273
04-06-2019, 08:21 AM
Fix tonnes of bugs

introduced tonnes of bugs!

worst of them are only 1 specialization ammo per mission and the oneshotting robo-dogs, no matter what difficulty!

MASSIVE nerfs to the player, but the already overtuned supersoldiers - uhhm, NPCs - got buffed