PDA

View Full Version : Outfit Bug

Narafae
04-04-2019, 03:55 PM
Hey guys,

so..I'm facing a rather annoying than bad problem. My helmet always changes to the rookie helmet after logging in again. My other gear stays equipped though.
Here is a video of closing and opening the game: https://youtu.be/c52zzekRQBU

In my PC are: a GTX 1070, Windows 10 (Version: 1803, OS.build: 17134.648), an i7-6700K CPU @4.00 GHz (x8 cores), 16 GB RAM

Would be nice if anyone knows what to do and told me ^^

Greetings,
Narafae

daveyd001
04-07-2019, 02:34 PM
The only way I found is to select other standard items then close and re-start the game, sometimes you may need to do this more than once, its annoying but the only workaround. just make sure you have more than one of those items so you have somthing to select, because they might then have the spinning wheel on them. But you should be able to select you gear you wanted.

TeriXeri
04-08-2019, 03:18 PM
Same thing still happening for me on PC.

No spinning wheel on items, just resets to default gear or bike parts on game restart.

So far I narrowed it down that it mostly happens with Gear/Bike parts from :

- Contracts: (including RedBull, KTM, Fox, Ubisoft, RedLynx, Elite Rider, University of Trials etc.)
- Pre-Order/Beta gear item & bike parts (including Helium "Trials Turbo Bike", Retro Engraved Rhino Kit, Horned Light)

I can equip/customize and wear those items/bike parts, however they reset to starter items at game restart.

The gear and bike parts from crates works okay most of the time and stays on.

This also was not happening the first week of the game, and started around 2nd week of March for me, same time that Challengers stopped appearing on my map since.

UbiCosmos
04-09-2019, 12:02 AM
Hello Narafae,

Welcome to the forums! I am going to move this to the Support forum, so our Support team can look into this further.