PDA

View Full Version : [Maintenance] All Platforms (2.07.1) - April 4th, 2019

FredEx919
04-03-2019, 08:38 PM
Hello everyone,

We will have a maintenance tomorrow, April 4th, at 9:00 AM EDT / 13:00 PM UTC for the release of v2.07.1 in For Honor. Maintenance is scheduled to last about 1 hour across all platforms and will contain the following changes.

Feats
Blink

Fixed an issue that prevented the “Blink” Feat cool down to be applied during the Feat activation

[B]Maps
Kazan Castle

[Bug Fix] Fixed a collision issue located at Capture Point 5 in Kazan Castle

Unregistered
04-04-2019, 02:11 PM
Server says down when it’s shouldent little help will be nice

Unregistered
04-04-2019, 02:25 PM
Ciao, sono ancora in manutenzione?

Linusta
04-04-2019, 02:28 PM
2 bug fixet and 1h updating a completle update vor 2 bug fixe

this ist a joke or and when mor ist comming as 2 bug fix who ist the patshnote ?

Unregistered
04-04-2019, 02:45 PM
... You have guys in the game that teleport and another with full stance 2.0 with health recovery... And you think 2 bug correction maintenance is strange..!?

Unregistered
04-04-2019, 04:26 PM
O jogo está demorando cerca de 3 a 5 minutos para encontrar uma partida e vocês desenvolvedores estão se preocupando com dois bugs, vamos começar a preocupar com o tempo de pareamento, porque isso sim afeta a comunidade e afasta novos jogadores.

Numenorian.
04-04-2019, 04:38 PM
It'd take a second 1 hour update to decipher that sentence, but seriously, they're working hard to make the game experience better for everyone. New content will come when it comes, and given that vortiger has been out for quite a while, it will probable very soon.

Unregistered
04-04-2019, 04:47 PM
Deberian arreglar el machmaking, en asalto buscando partidas con amigos en grupo de 2, 3 o 4 no tardamos menos de 15 min.
7 min cancelamos y asi 2 o 3 veces. Algunas otras bos damos por vencidos y salimos del juego o a dominio

oSquashxD
04-06-2019, 07:20 PM
These updates are updates! Deal with the reports and ban these acting players who destroyes the with their spam and spawn killers.
Cheating and hacking players.
So waht's wrong with the developers than ? Cant they just deal these idiots already ?

In my eyes for honor getting worse and WORSE!!!
It have gone from real game to **** game with rude and ******* acting players who does enjoy and like to destroy for me and others!

And these developers only thinks about money and content and not about their players who pay for the game and playing ????

I hope devs shame! #growupandfix it

Thiagomartiscjr
04-07-2019, 01:43 AM
Eu quero enviar-lhes esta mensagem por causa de um bug muito estranho está acontecendo comigo , eu veho os meus amigos jogando o for honor normal , mas no meu caso o bglho é mais estreito. O meu jogo entra normal , mas o que deveria acontecer era de me dar a nova atualização para instalação , porem está com conexão ruim com os servidores da Ubisoft . Alguem pode me solucionar (resolver ) este problema ? Tem como voltar a jogar ?

Thiagomartiscjr
04-07-2019, 01:54 AM
Eu quero enviar-lhes esta mensagem por causa de um bug muito estranho está acontecendo comigo , eu vejo os meus amigos jogando o for honor normal , mas no meu caso o bglho é mais estreito. O meu jogo entra normal , mas o que deveria acontecer era de me dar a nova atualização para instalação , porem está com conexão ruim com os servidores da Ubisoft . Alguem pode me solucionar (resolver ) este problema ? Tem como voltar a jogar ?

Unregistered
04-07-2019, 05:08 PM
I have not been aboe to play at all and last night i was able to and now i cant and i keep getting an error code

RASUKAY
04-11-2019, 12:40 PM
Thanks For Honor team! I appreciate your efforts to make us happy and enjoy gaming.

Also, I agree with previous post about the spawn killers... This is not respective kind of players. When red team breach the 2nd gate, Blue team wait for us at our spawning sport to gang and spam. Is there any solution to that or any option for the dev team to share their view on that unfair behaviour.