PDA

View Full Version : I've Been Suspended For No Reason

nerf_kensei
04-03-2019, 04:14 PM
Seriously this kept going on with chat bans saying that I have been "harassing" players when in reality I've only been typing swear words or sentences like "I hate this game." am I not allowed to swear in a game like this? Or is this monitored by some bots? Maybe I should just cut out the swearing or what?

The_B0G_
04-03-2019, 04:42 PM
You're throwing yourself to the wolves on this forum with a title like that lol

Nukehazard95
04-03-2019, 05:50 PM
Honestly, I felt the same way. I'd not say a word to anyone for months, and then I'd be getting harassed by a group of players. So naturally I'd try to kill as many of them as possible, and win, and then victory screech after. But you know. My guess is that they reported me after they constantly talked **** for like 5 games straight.

nerf_kensei
04-03-2019, 06:55 PM
\_(ツ)_/

pimmas01
04-03-2019, 11:11 PM
they're just protecting the weaklings who can't handle a little banter by removing any possible chances for them to grow up and become respectable people who can stand up for themselves while at the same time removing social interactions between the people who want the back and forth banter.
im honestly surprised i haven't been hit by the same thing. matter of time i guess.

Sweaty_Sock
04-03-2019, 11:34 PM
Saying 'I hate this game' is very annoying, to be honest the worst thing I encounter is a teammate who gives up/complains all game, complains while we are winning etc. Might have been your own team that just wanted to play

Also your memory may not be 100% reliable if you were getting frustrated at the time (i've gone back through my messages before and had to send s few sorry messages before!)

pimmas01
04-04-2019, 12:01 AM
i would love if people chatted more during and between the games, this game is eerily quiet because of - i assume - all the consolplayers in 4v4 who dont have a keyboard and therefor just turns off the chat altogether.
which makes it weird that people are being punished from chatting unless they're saying some really bad ****.

nerf_kensei
04-04-2019, 07:28 PM
I guess I know how to improve myself thanks for the tip.

Ubiflowessence
04-04-2019, 08:40 PM
If you feel your ban should be looked into, you can reach out to support to have it investigated >> https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315

Thread closed.