PDA

View Full Version : This Is The Division 2

UbiInsulin
04-02-2019, 10:33 PM
https://ubistatic19-a.akamaihd.net/marketingresource/en-us/the-division/the-division-2/news/images/header_346319.png

Think you know everything about The Division 2? To celebrate our launch, we've put together an infographic to summarize all the activities you can do in the game!

VIEW INFOGRAPHIC (http://static2.ubi.com/pxm/TCTD/AG/TD2/Assets/Infographic/Launch.jpg)

/The Division Dev Team

Instagros
04-03-2019, 09:38 AM
Looks good! Gets me even more excited for what is to come in the future and i'm at grinding WT4 level. ;)

Ox1Act1on
04-03-2019, 11:30 AM
"to summarize all the activities you can do in the game!"
8 players raid? :rolleyes:

pharmakotriftis
04-03-2019, 01:32 PM
Just add replayability option for the 33 side missions, along with difficulty settings for them. (i am not endgame yet so maybe they become replayable later?)

SaintHedgehog
04-03-2019, 05:04 PM
I like to see:

More Side Missions

More Investigation zones and hazard zones like DV1 with Echo instead of phone calls

Allow us to fix and rebuild the castle as our agent's main base. To help a A Caravan of Refugees (Survivors, Escape Slaves, Deserters from factions, etc.) enter DC seeking shelter and you task to help them settle in the Castle.

Also allow us to personalize safe houses.

Increase the Visual Upgrades of settlements, NPC, etc. (Safe House, Trash gets clean up, See the effects of the projects, etc.)

I like to see the safe zone be staffed with NPCs

Give NPC some purpose so, visual won’t see as lifeless

Dog Kennel Settlement Upgrade

School Upgrade for Theater

Medical Upgrade for Theater

Library Upgrade for Theater

Auto Defense for Campus

If it felt more like the npc's were trying to get your help or on your good side they would feel more real.

One thing I saw and liked was the game console that you find after a mission and you see kids playing it after you return to the safe house later.

Any attempt to really interact with the agent outside of main story would be welcome.
Random "pointless" story encounters like mentioned above by others.
Give npc's some survivor story to explore.

What about getting "intel" from the locals? For instance they could tell you "I heard Jolly Bob was two blocks to the east with a team of thugs, someone needs to take them out!". It could be a random event that you won't find out about unless you talk to the local.

Increase Detection duration from 10 minutes to 30 minutes and make the food, water, and components nodes permanently more visible when to harvest

Get rewarded for responding and helping players

Flashlight or Night vision.

Random Events and Easter eggs

Show what the current time is in-game

Lower pulse cool down and make it have longer reach

achievements tracking in the world and on missions

Add masks from factions other then Hunters

Combat roll vs Cover: Too often iI find myself going in and out of cover when im trying to perform a combat roll.

Revive vs Reload: Too often I find myself reloading my weapon instead of reviving my team mate.

Zoom Scopes: So do not have to rezoom at fire a shot

Armed_Gun_Man
04-04-2019, 05:56 AM
If only the game didn't keep crashing I might be able to enjoy these activities

Heetchy
04-04-2019, 03:10 PM
M.b. DX12 issue?