PDA

View Full Version : Controller Buttons UI-glitch

Narafae
04-02-2019, 08:43 PM
So, right after logging in, the UI glitched out and I wasnt able to see which buttons I was supposed to press for certain actions, everything it showed me was the left stick press for any available action. It works for the keyboard, but doesnt switch back to the glitched controller UI after using the controller again. I was not able to recreate this glitch.

Ubi-Wusky
04-03-2019, 10:54 PM
Hiya Narafae, that's pretty odd. I noticed you said you couldn't recreate it, and without at least screenshots it's hard to report this but if you happen to come across it again then a video or screenshots would be awesome!

Narafae
04-04-2019, 04:28 PM
So, that just happened again. Really weird, still not knowing how to trigger it :D
Here is the screenshot:
https://imgur.com/a/qTVwdYF

LLOYD12101985
04-08-2019, 06:41 AM
I've just experienced this issue. Once I forced the game fullscreen the issue went away.

Freschi99
04-10-2019, 05:04 AM
I got the same Glitched UI as the others here.
Im playing in Fullscreen mode with an Xbox1 Controller via Bluetooth connection.
The Ui is glitched right from the start every Time for the Controller but for the Keybord its fine.
This Problem startet when i switched to a wireless Controller connection with a wired Controller its the same controller btw it was fine.
My PC specs are:
Ryzen 2700x Gforce 1080ti 16gb ram windows 10 64 bit

Ubi-Raziel
04-10-2019, 01:58 PM
Hello everyone!

I am familiar with this issue and have previously reported it to our dev team. It only seems to affect PC players who're using a wireless Xbox controller.

Here are tomorrow's patch notes: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrialsGames/comments/bax3nx/patch_notes_april_update_thursday_april_11th/

It states: "[PC] Fixed some inconsistent or incorrect inputs between different menus"

This should resolve your issue, but please let us know if it still occurs!

Freschi99
04-11-2019, 07:14 PM
So guys, how long will it take untik we get a game that works?
Same issue still occurs.

Ubisoft pls fix. Youre community is getting really obsessed about you guys.

WingManGT
04-12-2019, 02:46 PM
The issue still persists:
System Win 10 64
Xbox One S wireless controller via Bluetooth
Game purchased on Uplay

Same issue since open beta. Everything is showing as Left stick, yet works as intended, just can't figure out what I should press.

PuppetsMasta
04-12-2019, 04:32 PM
Same issue since open beta
Xbox one controller (wired)
steam version