PDA

View Full Version : Yama Uba/from the brink nerf

OhHowSheGoingEh
04-02-2019, 05:05 AM
These feats should only heal when successfully landing hits not for hits that someone is blocking, its completely broken that shinobi and tiandi become extremely hard to kill when they have these feats active.

You nerfed the catapult to point that practically no one uses it now, yes I'm aware that it was brutal and would almost guarantee kills but at least the fight was over instantly.

Tiandi becomes almost impossible to kill in a 1v1 or 1vX when coupled with his indomitable feat and shinobi is impossible to kill if hes being ganked with his feat active.
The worst part is how toxic the players become with these feats active spamming Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Or Goodfight! Goodfight! Goodfight! Thinking they are good because they just light spam you and heal whether you blocked their attack or not. I'm not saying to nerf how much health you regen on hits just make it so they actually have to land the hit to heal.

Siegfried-Z
04-02-2019, 11:28 AM
These feats should only heal when successfully landing hits not for hits that someone is blocking, its completely broken that shinobi and tiandi become extremely hard to kill when they have these feats active.

You nerfed the catapult to point that practically no one uses it now, yes I'm aware that it was brutal and would almost guarantee kills but at least the fight was over instantly.

Tiandi becomes almost impossible to kill in a 1v1 or 1vX when coupled with his indomitable feat and shinobi is impossible to kill if hes being ganked with his feat active.
The worst part is how toxic the players become with these feats active spamming Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Or Goodfight! Goodfight! Goodfight! Thinking they are good because they just light spam you and heal whether you blocked their attack or not. I'm not saying to nerf how much health you regen on hits just make it so they actually have to land the hit to heal.

Dont see the problem with these feats.
They are doing their job : helping you to survive.

These are 4th feats and are only effective on you. I prefer these kind of feats than some fire bombs or kind of which can kill 3 opponents at once. This is far more unfair.

Sweaty_Sock
04-02-2019, 12:40 PM
Use a feat of your own, Parry or just be aggressive so they have to fight intelligently and can't spam, they will get at most a bar or two during the fight which is less than something like second wind or a healing banner