PDA

View Full Version : Pedestrian pop-in and sound balancing issues.

Travis_AC
04-02-2019, 02:15 AM
When I roam around, I see a lot of NPCs popping in on the screen from out of nowhere. And as for the sound, it really needs a lot of balancing... like when you pickpocket pedestrians, you can barely hear them yelling in disapproval when they shove you. Same thing for soldiers when you bump into them. You can't hear any bystanders yell at you when you're in combat. The voice volume is really low for almost everything when you're free roaming. And when you shove people away while running, there is no sound effect.

And yes, the volumes in the sound options are turned all the way up, except for music. I even tried turning the voice all the way back down, then back up again to see if it made a difference, to only have no effect. The game also has been uninstalled and then installed again.

Will there be a patch to address these issues? It really takes away from the immersion. It's barely audible for so many things and needs investigation. Hopefully the pop-in can be fixed too.

Ubi-Swaggins
04-03-2019, 03:00 PM
Hey Travis_AC,

Can you provide a video of this?

Travis_AC
04-03-2019, 10:34 PM
I'm not really sure how to even create a video. But I found one on YouTube that seems to have voice volume issues...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtsYW0XCyig&t=56s

It starts at 15 seconds when a guard yells "Get down now!" And at 54 seconds when an officer yells out at you before shooting you.

Ubi-Keo
04-05-2019, 10:31 AM
Thanks for the video. I can confirm that this has already been reported to the dev team who are investigating.

In regards to the NPC's popping into the screen from nowhere, are you able to provide some examples of this please? Check here (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/capture-game-clips-and-screenshots) for information on how to record videos on your Xbox One.

Travis_AC
04-05-2019, 11:04 AM
That's great that this has already been reported. The sound issue was my main problem with the game so far... everything else seems minor.

I'll try and record a video and get footage of the pop-in when I can!

Ubi-Baron
04-07-2019, 02:00 PM
We appreciate that, Travis_AC

Travis_AC
05-18-2019, 01:42 AM
Are the sound balancing issues still being looked into?

Ubi-Swaggins
05-30-2019, 12:50 PM
Hey Travis_AC,

The team are still investigating this, regrettably, we have no updates to provide at this time.