PDA

View Full Version : Division 2 and Division 1 Day One Player

MetalGod41
03-31-2019, 03:07 PM
Just for the record Iím not new to the division I am a day one player of division one Divison 2 NPCs Are acting the same and playing like it was from Divsion One Bullet Sponges as other Early Days Of Divison One Know about.The NPCs in Divison 2 Are acting and doing things Even More Cheap To Cause Player Frusteration .Yes I can take them down Iíve had success but Itís known the players are a bit frusterated on the cheapness of the NPCs The things been going on in division 2 The amount of times you die from plain cheapness can To you . When you know your hitting the NPCs straight in the face a they just run at you like there invincible .There Weapons seem to have endless Fire with no reload so there able to keep shooting when the player gets caught reload your dead..It takes all your bullets to kill the NPCs thatís bullet spongy when it takes to many to kill them .We can all See the NPCs Are just unbalanced a doing things that are not normal

Nightfall--
03-31-2019, 03:58 PM
Agreed, this design model is tedious and gets unfun pretty quick. They should focus on a more fair framework for the NPCs, have them play by the same rules like the players or the other way around.

mezzatron
03-31-2019, 04:18 PM
When you know your hitting the NPCs straight in the face a they just run at you like there invincible .There Weapons seem to have endless Fire with no reload so there able to keep shooting when the player gets caught reload your dead..It takes all your bullets to kill the NPCs that’s bullet spongy when it takes to many to kill them .We can all See the NPCs Are just unbalanced a doing things that are not normal

Agreed.
Spraying an assault rifle into their face and they just keep walking.

KrazieFox
03-31-2019, 04:44 PM
I sprayed 3 clips of lmg rounds into the face of a red mob yesterday and he was still running around ... GS 452 Military MK46 … that's around 300 rounds … yet we are downed in 2 rounds … seems rather unfair to me.

Ground-Hugg2018
03-31-2019, 04:48 PM
I think what the intent is to frustrate as many players as possible to see how fast they can kill it like they did in D1. After all we wouldn't want a game with longevity!

JadEDJunGLiST
03-31-2019, 04:57 PM
I sprayed 3 clips of lmg rounds into the face of a red mob yesterday and he was still running around ... GS 452 Military MK46 … that's around 300 rounds … yet we are downed in 2 rounds … seems rather unfair to me.

i would love to see proof of this. otherwise it sounds like over exaggeration or a lag issue.

iHypnootic
03-31-2019, 05:08 PM
The devs didn't learn anything from D1. I figured it wouldn't be any different. Vector was king in D1 in the beginning and in PVP what is everyone using, the Vector. A.I is complete crap. PVP is straight boring.

KrazieFox
03-31-2019, 05:21 PM
i would love to see proof of this. otherwise it sounds like over exaggeration or a lag issue.

I can assure you it is neither ... it was a Random Bounty I joined yesterday. I do understand, however, your reluctance to accept and I don't blame you ...

MetalGod41
03-31-2019, 06:09 PM
Thats exactly what Iím talking about Reds have some kind of armor too they can kill you just as easily as Elites .Something is beyond messed up here with this game .Its the same Thing we had in division one All over again

MetalGod41
03-31-2019, 06:11 PM
ThankYou Iím glad Iím not alone here From Having NPCs Spawn From thin air to using the High End Weapons NPCs Just Kill you laugh in your face