PDA

View Full Version : Game Crash

xfanatic
03-31-2019, 11:17 AM
When i enter Frontier as Haythan the game crash to desktop, sometimes i can play for few minutes then again same problem.
Already tried to verify the files but nothing fixed.

i7 4770
16gb ram
gtx 1060 6gb Nothing overclocked

Bullwevul
03-31-2019, 03:33 PM
Yeah I have same crash to desktop issue only it's really early in game on the boat during the fight with the crew very unstable suspect a issue with optimization the original game has never crashed on me hope they fix it

xfanatic
03-31-2019, 04:38 PM
Any solution devs? The game was fine for 2 hours straight at max settings until I entered the frontier area, after the loading screen few steps then crash.

xfanatic
04-02-2019, 12:16 PM
Up

SelfishGfe
04-02-2019, 03:12 PM
im the same i think its the frontier in the winter thats coursing it i think because i started the dlc and it was all fine until i went there and then the same thing happened laggy as hell and crash wth ubi lift your game

longjohn119
04-03-2019, 04:09 AM
Mine just started in North Boston ...... The only thing I can say is it made it longer than any other Ubisoft game I've owned ..... but that's not really saying much

Last time I had a problem in odyssey I ran a 7 hour and 10 minute stress test in 3DMark without a failure so it is OBVIOUSLY not my computer that's never had a crash outside a Ubisoft game .... and I run 3D CAD and electronics CAD programs and do microcontroller development on it all the time

This game engine is a piece of crap and it's always been a piece of crap since it was introduced with AC Unity

longjohn119
04-03-2019, 04:13 AM
Yeah I have same crash to desktop issue only it's really early in game on the boat during the fight with the crew very unstable suspect a issue with optimization the original game has never crashed on me hope they fix it

It's a completely different game engine .... and that's a Ubisoft claim ..... But I can tell by the way it crashes (mainly because of system memory access failures) that's its the same game engine Unity, Syndicate, Origins and Odyssey is using and it's never been stable as anyone who bought Unity when it came out can tell you

They need to pitch it in the garbage can and start over from scratch because if they haven't gotten it fixed by now they obviously never will

Ubi-Swaggins
04-04-2019, 11:34 AM
Hey there,

Can you all try the steps in the FAQ here (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000025947/Basic-PC-Troubleshooting/) and let me know if it helps you?

xfanatic
04-04-2019, 06:27 PM
Tried everything but i still have the same issue, even after i tried to run the game on borderless window.

TandBFtW
04-04-2019, 09:12 PM
Same here..

Ubi-Baron
04-06-2019, 12:33 PM
Thanks for trying that.

Do you get any error messages when the game crashes? If you check the Windows reliability does it have a crash event for the game?

xfanatic
04-07-2019, 12:11 PM
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2029158-Assassin-s-Creed-Liberation-Hd-fix-FPS-randomly-drop-or-stutter

Check this out guys just fixed my problem.

SassyM8_.
04-18-2019, 04:03 AM
Exactly the same for me.

I have tried every graphics setting change, ingame, nvidia control panel, Windows and so on. Followed all troubleshooting as per the link in this thread.

I see the new patch has notes for PS4 regarding snow changes.

As soon as I am at this snow area searching for 'Mysterious woman' in the Frontier, game crashes with weird colours on screen.

Specs:
i7 9700k
32GB ram 3000mhz
1080ti
Windows 10 64 bit

SassyM8_.
04-18-2019, 04:22 AM
Update: The video linked by xfanatic worked. Changing the Affinity for CPU cores utilised in task manager fixed the issue. Annoying that it will have to be done each time, but a workaround nonetheless.

Thanks for sharing that video!