PDA

View Full Version : Thanks guys

MBi-0D40
03-31-2019, 06:22 AM
Hey guys this is a thanks for a us vet. Thanks for such awesome game. I'm a td1 vet and this games &!$@$ rocksssssss. Those who find this game hard....well you are the ones that will die in case of a real world wide situation in less than 24 hrs. But really I can't remember enjoy a game Sooo much ( I'm a gamer since 1980) . plz if 20 out of 100 can't handler this game , well this game is not for you cause is Sooo easy. Go do Mario brother or Tetris. Anyway. Guys don't change the way this game it is cause you guys bull site with this one. I was a beta tester for yrs and I saw real good game turn to crap cause little sissys that can't handle good games. Not all games all for everyone and yes I been playing for more that 30 yrs. Remember dos games? ...lol. Well anyway guys awesome game much better than td1 for a long shot. Keep good work hope you.get a nice bonus this yr and =%%// love it.

Lens00140
03-31-2019, 06:42 AM
Yes it's a good game but don't get the agents started on the topic of difficulty cause it will end in a flame war!:p

Final-Wynn
03-31-2019, 06:49 AM
Fun fact those who complain are all talking about Challange difficulty beeing to hard. Its not like they could play Normal or Hard. I mean if i press Challange i assume it will be extremly Hard. They are like ppl who bought Dark Souls and complain about it beeing to hard.

Shango_Agi
03-31-2019, 06:56 AM
Did you just suggest that people who can't play games like this one are going to die if a real world disaster takes place? What the actual ****.

MBi-0D40
03-31-2019, 07:00 AM
Hey guys my opinion is base of yrssss od beta testing. Games are not perfect. Not all games are perfect but compare to td1 ...jezz this game is much better than td1. But is just my opinion compare to td1. I know there's ppl out there never 😊. But I'm also a sdk build and come on from duke nukes to this . well I'm happy to paid 100+ ( yes I can paid that much) for a game with such content👍👍👍👽.yes.i know I'm a.battlefiel vet and I.stop playing and I'm also a IT guy certified and this game rocks. Anyway if any one needs help level up just add me.i be helpful to help anyone to lever up. See you agents in Washington DC to help you out.👍

MBi-0D40
03-31-2019, 07:05 AM
I know that's why if you need help you add me. I.be glad to help anyone that need help. I'm not trying to start some =%%. Just My opinion for yrs of gaming. My wife gets mad every time I get on pc to play division( also play rainbow 6). It's not a Rambo style game. Got to play it like you only got one life but hey, friends are always welcome and more fun. 😏

Sxcit3
03-31-2019, 07:11 AM
Hey hard core extreme player go play bloodborne or sekiro! An online game has to have a hard pve just to take off from you the time to gear up untill you ready to go to pvp! That's the main idea of online games and especially MMORPG games ! So cause I assuming you are the tough guy over the bots (AI) go to offline games and stop giving credits to the creators of an epic fail AI system they create! IAM sick of all you pvers asking for more hard and more hard stuff! And something for last iam damn sure you died dozens of times on each wave in the missions even if you say your little stories here and is Soo sure because I have try everything I could to see how this game works and the conclusion is that even with over 200k armor and 80k health the red bar AI can kill you instantly or maybe after 2 seconds!

MBi-0D40
03-31-2019, 07:31 AM
Sorry it's not working for you. I played over 1000 games in my life and never find a game the same. Games are unique and the division is for some type of player(like me) but if you need help I be glad to help you out. No need to be hostile. Gald always to help and in real life I be glad.to handle food and water and protection if need it. 👍

Lens00140
03-31-2019, 08:18 AM
Did you just suggest that people who can't play games like this one are going to die if a real world disaster takes place? What the actual ****.

Hahaha pissing myself right now:p

Sxcit3 give the bloke a break, he's happy and wanted to share his feelings cause his wife is thinking the opposite from the sounds right now... plus the other thousand games I bet ;)

As you made your point clearish in another thread there's no reason to bring it into this one. Some peeps are happy and like solo, TD2 as TD1 are the best of both worlds and I think that is really good work considering from the Dev's at Massive.

Keep enjoying it MBi-0D40 but just be careful how much experience you give away cause the trolls will come looking for biscuits:cool:

SKurj67
03-31-2019, 12:27 PM
another troll

Sxcit3
03-31-2019, 02:11 PM
Sorry it's not working for you. I played over 1000 games in my life and never find a game the same. Games are unique and the division is for some type of player(like me) but if you need help I be glad to help you out. No need to be hostile. Gald always to help and in real life I be glad.to handle food and water and protection if need it. 👍

1000 games ? Hahahahahhahah ok ok if you consider games souch as Tetris well you are even more hard core gamer ! But you are totally wrong and probably you are a solo pver Wich makes my point even more clear ! Hell yeah solo TD2 is easy! But go try challenge in a group of 4 ! Maybe this will make it clear to you that they have a bugged AI system ! IAM sure they didn't intend to make it that hard

Harshilizer
03-31-2019, 02:19 PM
1000 games ? Hahahahahhahah ok ok if you consider games souch as Tetris well you are even more hard core gamer ! But you are totally wrong and probably you are a solo pver Wich makes my point even more clear ! Hell yeah solo TD2 is easy! But go try challenge in a group of 4 ! Maybe this will make it clear to you that they have a bugged AI system ! IAM sure they didn't intend to make it that hard

Are you seriously complaining about challenging being to hard or am i reading this wrong ? if i could be bothered id find a few links explaining the definition of challenging for you. even challenging is rather easy with the right group

Sxcit3
03-31-2019, 02:50 PM
Are you seriously complaining about challenging being to hard or am i reading this wrong ? if i could be bothered id find a few links explaining the definition of challenging for you. even challenging is rather easy with the right group

Yes it damn hard and cause every signle type of hostile rush on you and they can kill you in 2 seconds no matter what you are ! Tank dps skills! No matter what the AI do extreme annoying damage! But ofc you are a solo pver too so you can't see it ! Even the damn sniper hostile have rushed on us while we all where in cover ! But enough with you annoying pvers and Soo professional players I will ignore your comments cause it goes nowhere ! It seems you guys are coming here just to bother with us! IAM NOT BLIND ! A SHOTGUNNER KILLED ME A MILE AWAY !

Harshilizer
03-31-2019, 03:30 PM
Yes it damn hard and cause every signle type of hostile rush on you and they can kill you in 2 seconds no matter what you are ! Tank dps skills! No matter what the AI do extreme annoying damage! But ofc you are a solo pver too so you can't see it ! Even the damn sniper hostile have rushed on us while we all where in cover ! But enough with you annoying pvers and Soo professional players I will ignore your comments cause it goes nowhere ! It seems you guys are coming here just to bother with us! IAM NOT BLIND ! A SHOTGUNNER KILLED ME A MILE AWAY !

1. i am not a professional player i am causal
2. i don not always solo i am in a clan and we do a lot mission on challenging
3. You learn to adapt , use your surrounding
4. never been killed with a shotgun miles away , AI SHOTGUNNER RUSHES
5. never been rushed by a sniper i have to rush them
6. group matter , bunch of whiney cry babies will never complete a mission
7.Go back to minecraft your skills are no good here (play within your limits

Sxcit3
03-31-2019, 06:12 PM
Well you are lucky ! But if I had the ability to record my game you would see what IAM saying ! I don't really care what happens to you ! I care what the hell is happening to my game ! Every signle enemy is rushing you !

Niebaum1981
03-31-2019, 06:25 PM

Sure you did.