PDA

View Full Version : RC cars

CUDGEdaveUK
03-30-2019, 11:24 PM
Please UBI please get rid of the explosivr RC cars as they are a bloody annoyance and ruin the gunplay of the game
Thanks,

GALAXYsGOON818
04-01-2019, 05:43 PM
git gud noob

UbiSc0ttie
04-04-2019, 09:05 PM
Moving thread for better visibility.

- Scottie

Dragonmaster083
04-04-2019, 09:08 PM
Please dont remove them. They are a mind annoyance at best and can actually be useful at blowing someone up.

Now yes, please get rid of teh ankle bitters of doom. Them sawblades all over put the fear of doom when they come whizzing by and nibble at my ankles. Can't find high ground fast enough.

Ground-Hugg2018
04-04-2019, 09:11 PM
The cars, explosive and saw, are meant to get you out of cover so you can be one shot while you are distracted. You just need to find cover up off the ground such as a balcony or truck bed or other raised area.

Ultraminor
04-04-2019, 09:17 PM
Apply plague chem launcher immediately when mob finished spawning rc car (check the icon) and you will have instant kill

Draxonfly
04-04-2019, 09:21 PM
I find the explosive ones are ok, I I hate those sawblade ones, there pretty tough and fast.

Lens00140
04-04-2019, 09:28 PM
Please UBI please get rid of the explosivr RC cars as they are a bloody annoyance and ruin the gunplay of the game
Thanks,

I think they are GREAT!, just make sure to anticipate them being deployed and shoot them asap, death of the operator is highly likely as too with the drones

SKurj67
04-04-2019, 09:41 PM
i don't mind the explosive ones too.. its the saws i could do without

Kalimwulf
04-04-2019, 09:42 PM
Thanks,
Absolutely not. Those things are awesomely dangerous, to both me as the player and the NPCs when I kill them at just the right time.

moesuvious
04-04-2019, 09:43 PM
i don't mind the explosive ones too.. its the saws i could do without

i never even see or hear the saw ones until they are nipping at my ankles!! ONce i get cut im killing that purple (bad word) right away though, always hiding in the back.

Kalimwulf
04-04-2019, 09:46 PM
i never even see or hear the saw ones until they are nipping at my ankles!! ONce i get cut im killing that purple (bad word) right away though, always hiding in the back.
You can actually hear them coming, but only if there isn't anything else going on. It's the one suggestion I would make about those guys. Make it just a touch easier to hear them coming.

Kwoung
04-04-2019, 09:48 PM
Absolutely not. Those things are awesomely dangerous, to both me as the player and the NPCs when I kill them at just the right time.

Exactly! When I see the symbol that the RC guy is dropping one, I make sure I have a shot at the car, it blows him to bits. He is otherwise a PITA to kill as he is always hiding in the far back!

Diedel443
04-04-2019, 09:58 PM
Moving thread for better visibility.

- Scottie

I only have one question : Why is my elite agent to stupid to aim down ? I am sitting with the cover i am stuck to at my side and i die because i can't aim down at the car ?

Kalimwulf
04-04-2019, 10:06 PM
I only have one question : Why is my elite agent to stupid to aim down ? I am sitting with the cover i am stuck to at my side and i die because i can't aim down at the car ?
Huh? Under what conditions can't you lower your aim?

Kalimwulf
04-04-2019, 10:08 PM
Exactly! When I see the symbol that the RC guy is dropping one, I make sure I have a shot at the car, it blows him to bits. He is otherwise a PITA to kill as he is always hiding in the far back!
I absolutely love the dying gasp of the female drone operator when you blow here up with her own drone. It may sound a bit sick, but darned if it isn't satisfying.

Diedel443
04-04-2019, 10:19 PM
Huh? Under what conditions can't you lower your aim?

You have the cover on either side and try to aim down, you can only aim down like 10 degrees or so. II was one of those waist height concrete barriers, i wasn't trying to shoot over if.

Kalimwulf
04-04-2019, 10:29 PM
You have the cover on either side and try to aim down, you can only aim down like 10 degrees or so.
Doesn't the thing blow up 'in front' of you while in cover under those conditions?

Diedel443
04-04-2019, 10:32 PM
Doesn't the thing blow up 'in front' of you while in cover under those conditions?

It was one of the saw blade cars, so i am not sure how bad that would blow up.

xBloodySin
04-04-2019, 10:38 PM
I don't mind them. But I do want to see the NPC CARRYING them, so they can be shot before magically teleporting into existence. That would also do wonders for them not being able to just pull them out of their asses on demand ad nauseum - carrying one? sending one.

HeliBrewer
04-04-2019, 11:00 PM
I've had a couple instances where they just appear about 10m away inbound....that is annoying