PDA

View Full Version : [AC3 R] Lack of Ambient Music Feels Boring

Pair_of_Pant
03-30-2019, 07:31 PM
This was one of the main problems I had when the original first released. It's partially due to the cities not feeling as alive/noisy as in the previous games, and that the previous games had great background music to aid in the engagement/enjoyment of players. There is a problem where the ambient music just stops playing sometimes in the older games, but AC3 simply never had any ambient music in the first place. The only background "music" there is in AC3 is that sometimes a repetitive "bweeehh bwaaahh" kicks in, but that almost seems designed to drill boredom into you and drive you crazy and usually results in me turning down the music volume to avoid irritation. The Frontier and Homestead has lively forest sounds that keep your attention pretty well, but could also benefit from some light background music. I know that this might seem like a laughable nonissue to some, but music is pretty powerful and important. Just wanted to see if anybody else gets irked by this.

uggabugg
03-30-2019, 09:47 PM
i second this, the game needs bg music badly

renzodh
04-01-2019, 11:04 AM
I think that they have already done a good job in creating more atmosphere with adding more crowds. But I definetly think that adding ambient music would be a great option to enhance it even more!

Thepr0d1gy96
04-01-2019, 06:49 PM
I laughed so hard at the "bweeeh bwaaah" part cause i am having the same problem,

Its the music that comes on when you are close climbing a viewpoint, and it will never leave until you start a new mission or load to a different area!