PDA

View Full Version : First time on the boards and theories

kwiceman
04-06-2011, 09:34 PM
Hi all,

I'm new to the forums here. But I felt that I wanted to talk about a theory I had concerning Assassin's Creed 3 and how I got the clues from AC: Brotherhood. So as a forewarning, there are spoilers and it is quite possible it has already been mentioned. So here goes...

At the end of the Da Vinci disappearance, we receive map coordinates that point to Glenfield, New Tork. Now, many people have assumed that the game would take place in the US. This assumption is backed by the ending of AC: Brotherhood where Simon attempts to explain where the Phyrgian cap and the Masonic Eye were located in only one place(turns out he made a mistake, but he never does, right??)

This other place that it is seen is in France, which makes sense due to Ubi Montreal. So people have gone back and forth about this. But this is where I got my own theory and haven't seen in other boards.

You will play a Frenchman. In America. During the end of the American Revolution. However, you head to France due to being cast as a traitor by George Washington(or something like that). You then lead the new revolution over there, obviously behind the scenes. the american portion would only take so long.

Ben franklin would be the inventor, as he was an American ambassador to France. love interest would be some random person.

As I said, I'm new. This is my theory.

RebeccaLH
04-07-2011, 12:01 PM
Hello http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
welcome.